Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

And sadly, west squandered this incredible opportunity after fall of a Soviet Union … Russia had become democratic and nearly got into EU . The EU would be a true superpower , mostly independent from Washington. I guess the Americans put a stop to it . Then the Americans became insanely arrogant and now we are paying the price.
Relations between West Europe and Russia went perfectly normal from 1991 until 2014.

But West Europe never was sovereign since the end of WWII, it became a defacto USA colony.

It worked well over 70 years of enough energy and raw materials for everybody.

But that's finished and USA needs to drop vassals.

Harvest Time🔥 Unbelievable Breakthrough🎖 Russians Entered Petropavlivka💥 Military Summary 2024.09.13​

🎖 The City Of Ukrainsk Was Surrounded⚔️ The Defense Of Ugledar Collapsed💥 Military Summary 2024.9.14​

Harvest Time🔥 Vuhledar Is Done🎖 Ukrainsk Cauldron🎖 Lyubimovka Collapsed🎖 Military Summary 2024.09.14​

Anybody got a clown 🤡 hat for Viet 😂
The guy is very weired and even more weired are his ideologies and explanations.
Extremely biased and hypocrite.
On the one hand he strongly criticises the actions of Russia and if same are done by his "masters" he defends those fully.
I still remember how much I was shocked I was when in another thread I asked him to justify genocide actions and killing of isra-hell and especially killing of Palestinian babies and he simply answered, they can do "they are God's chosen people".
I wonder how mods keep allowing these kind of people on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back