Breaking: Ex-ISI chief Faiz Hamid taken into custody by military: ISPR

Former ISI chief Lt General (retd) Faiz Hamid has been taken into custody by the military, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement on Monday.

"Complying with the orders of Supreme Court of Pakistan, a detailed court of inquiry, was undertaken by Pakistan Army, to ascertain correctness of complaints in Top City Case made against Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hamid," the military's media wing said.

Read full news from here

Nothing just purely political.
He was the man of imran khan and was the one going to become the army chief on merit. Instead munira swine was imposed on us.
As I've told many times munira is ten times worse than bajwa. He is on a full time purge against anyone who goes against him regardless of how much that's damaging the country.

Faiz Hameed was in close contact with Malik Riaz against top city and its management. Army can go against Malik Riaz as well and pressurize him for the statement against Imran Khan. Something is cooking for sure..

Pak army has become a laughing stock. Nobody knows why he is arrested and why he will get released or pardoned. Let's see what happens after the court-martial.

The current military leadership is purging anyone remotely connected to Imran khan in their paranoid attempt to get away with their crimes.

In the process they are destroying the army as an institution and this is something they will regret down the line.

I heard a while back from some people that Faiz, Bajwa, and eventually Nadeem Anjum would all get some pressure on them, and IK would be let go by the end of the year.

Interesting times.

Faiz would definitely not keep quiet about things no.

Bajwa under house arrest…. And now Faiz officially taken down.
He was a really bad stain on the armed forces, abusing his power for personal gain and political engineering.
What ! I thought gen bajwa was in Romania..

The current military leadership is purging anyone remotely connected to Imran khan in their paranoid attempt to get away with their crimes.

In the process they are destroying the army as an institution and this is something they will regret down the line.
Faiz and IK's bootlicking of the Taliban have once again made it an existential threat to Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back