Breaking: President Biden officially drops out of 2024 Presidential race, endorses Vice President Kamala Harris

Kamala has time on her side

She is 59
Trump is 78
Trump will soon start having the same cognitive issues as Biden.

Most don’t really want the orange clown as their President, it’s only the MAGA nuts

Nah, Kamala Harris will be more helpful when it comes to stopping the Genocide in Gaza compared to Biden.

I hope Kamala Haris wins

I'm hoping that Kamala Harris and Genocide Joe never see the White House again after this year. They both make me sick. While going along with the "genocide". This democrats admin all be arrested by ICJ and should put them in prison now.

I'm hoping that Kamala Harris and Genocide Joe never see the White House again after this year. They both make me sick. While going along with the "genocide". This democrats admin all be arrested by ICJ and should put them in prison now.
Their campaign is in absolute tatters, its a done deal, artfully done.. someone musta read the book.

@RabzonKhan ki halaat out hai, bro is in full panic mode. :LOL:

or maybe the dems pull a rabbit and name Big Mike Obama as their nominee, but I think they have to file earlier so it may not be an option after all.

Unless there's an exemption for the elderly.

il_1080xN.2861824759_kntw.jpg

Why?
Trump is as senile as Biden - a narcissist and spoilt brat. Always breaking the law and a law breaker.
Kamala is a law maker. If democrats now get their act together - should win IMO.
Don’t think Kamala is a super brain -
However she is streets better than Trump. He will burn the USA if he gets chance
Look, in a democracy, especially like one in USA which is highly polarised for having only two options, you have two paths of power.

1. Make sure those who like you vote for you.
2. Make sure those who like your opponent do not vote at all.

Kamala is very antithesis of what republicans have always seen in their presidents : White, Anglo Saxon, Protestant, Male, good looking (ever seen a bald president of USA?), apparently tough. Kamala is none of it. So those who lean republican will vote republican. If not for anything else then to ensure their "tradition" is not broken.

On democrats side, Kamala has NOT been elected by primaries. Biden has been FORCED to resign from election. And there is a big enough section of democrats who WANTED to vote for Biden. Plus democrats tend to be more ideologically leaning. So that is already a suppressed vote scenario. Plus she is false black. That will turn a lot of black voters away, especially when she will try to sell herself as a black person. Unlike Obama, her Indian heritage shows.

Lastly, democrats continued support of Israel has a significant minority ie muslim voters suppressed from voting. I highly doubt Kamala will come out and say that we will force Israel to stop their genocide. She ... can not do it.

And from what I see, her speaking skills have nothing to write home about. She is worse than Hillary. By a mile.

So you have suppressed democrat voters and invigorated republican voters. There is only one way this could end.

Nah, Kamala Harris will be more helpful when it comes to stopping the Genocide in Gaza compared to Biden.

I hope Kamala Haris wins
No. She is donor's choice. She will not do a lick.

Most Americans don't associate Kamala with India. She is identified as black, to the extent that she attended Howard.
She is goody goody black and indian. She is black in one rally and Indian in another. The black part of her parent only gave sperm and was no where to be seen after that. And she looks more Tamilian and less black.

Most Americans don't associate Kamala with India. She is identified as black, to the extent that she attended Howard.

That's true most think of her as black of mixed black.

American's seem to have the memory of goldfish, and can't recall what a dumpster fire Trump was first term
All people have a memory of gold fish when it comes to politics. Why do you think identity politics is a thing?

Some classic Bidden moments;

Introducing Zelensky as President of Ukraine 'Putin'.

Running up to Airforce One and falling down again and again;

Falling over during USAF cadet passing out ceremony;

Medicare, trillionaires, billionaires, wealth equality, paying for services, national debt just everything mixed up!

Border control, asylum, numbers;

Do you think Kamala will make decisions?
The choice is a lying rapist that doesn’t give a shit about anything but himself or Kamala -
I know who I’d go for

I would roll the dice with a Trump second term. (Especially after his near death experience)

Rather than a part of the Democratic machine which has been lying to us for quite awhile about Biden's capacity to serve.

Including his current VP.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

I see with with my relatives and friends as well.

Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back