Breaking: President Biden officially drops out of 2024 Presidential race, endorses Vice President Kamala Harris

Nah, Kamala Harris will be more helpful when it comes to stopping the Genocide in Gaza compared to Biden.

I hope Kamala Haris wins
people are laughing and I understand why, all these mainstream politicians fully support and are complicit in this genocide.

but I agree with you on the margins, Kamala is a bit better and has a bit more sympathy for the Palestinians. she was calling for a ceasefire before Biden was.

Some classic Bidden moments;

Introducing Zelensky as President of Ukraine 'Putin'.

Running up to Airforce One and falling down again and again;

Falling over during USAF cadet passing out ceremony;

Medicare, trillionaires, billionaires, wealth equality, paying for services, national debt just everything mixed up!

Border control, asylum, numbers;

I will miss him when he leaves the White House, he makes politics funnier.

• Haha
Reactions: Waz
I hope the deaths of innocent kids in Gaza haunt him for the rest of his life, and may Allah's justice and wrath find him. Adios MF

Kamala Harris has a better chance than Biden...I don't know if she will win, that depends on how she campaign for the next 3 months. Notice that most poll put Biden behind 3 to 5 points and Harris behind 1 to 2 points, while Harris dissatisfaction rate actually lower than Trump, this is far from a "landslide" similar to the predicted "red-wash" in 2022 Mid-Term. You can see that from the GOP supporting base (Heritage foundation, Lincoln Project, etc) start talking about lawsuit to see the GOP base was shaken by this decision...

The issue here is that Trump's VP pick is not at all a "welcoming" choice, the poll I mentioned before is from before Vance being nominated, Vance is not at all a good choice for Trump, he is almost as hated as Trump for a whole different reason, the GOP are roughly going toward the same road Tory is going toward in the last general election, they are depending on the "angry white men" vote, Kamala impact on female voter and POC voter is unknown, while women already had a fixated opinion on Trump and POC already had a fixated opinion on Vance, that can push the two categories above toward the Dem depends on how Harris campaign it.

Biden should have step down long ago, he should have just refused the nomination before the Primary even started to vet for a better candidate, I would say I will put Gretch Whitmer, Hakem Jefferies or Michelle Obama or the Governer @FuturePAF said (forgot his name) probably will have a better outcome than Harris, but this is probably the best alternative than Biden for now, unless they can think of a way to dispose the 91 million Biden-Harris campaign fund to a third party candidate.

Congratulations to Trump on his victory in the US presidential election. This is good news for the entire human civilization. I hope Trump can stop the LGBT virus from spreading like crazy.

Why?
Trump is as senile as Biden - a narcissist and spoilt brat. Always breaking the law and a law breaker.
Kamala is a law maker. If democrats now get their act together - should win IMO.
Don’t think Kamala is a super brain -
However she is streets better than Trump. He will burn the USA if he gets chance
I think Democrats have made a game changer move. They are again in the game. They were losing in Biden leadership to Trump but now all US media is chasing Kamala Haris like she is a rising star. Kamala has impacted women voters in large number. Is US going to see its first female president?

Trump trumps Karmala in terms of experience but Karmala is younger. However, Trump's running mate is quite young at 39.

She is goody goody black and indian. She is black in one rally and Indian in another. The black part of her parent only gave sperm and was no where to be seen after that. And she looks more Tamilian and less black.
There are far more blacks than Indians in the US. Even her mother raised her in a black cultural environment and she attended Howard University , which is a predominantly black college. She doesn't even spell or pronounce her Indian first name "Kamla" correctly.

Trump may still win, but definitely don’t underestimate Harris, especially if she chooses a VP like Mark Kelly or governor from a swing state. Just watched her press conference tonight and she’s definitely a shot of adrenaline in this race.
Many US citizens genuinely hold the belief that Trump is not affiliated with the establishment that has negatively impacted the lives of average Americans. Conversely, Harris represents the continuation of business as usual policies that have ruined America. The wealthy continue to prosper while the poor continue to struggle. There is a widespread belief among American voters that nothing will change under her leadership. I believe Trump is going to win.

Ah, the woman in purple.

She is riding a beast...

Kamala is a bit better and has a bit more sympathy for the Palestinians. she was calling for a ceasefire before Biden was.
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back