Chinese Missile News

Do you know the purpose of ablative material is to cool the nose cone by burning itself I guess the team clearly said that and it was published in a scientific journal for peer review. Anyway, we are debating past the water under the bridge. China has an operational DF 17 even DF27 a hypersonic missile that they have tested 9 times and they all hit the bull mark. So you can believe what you want to believe!

SCMP clearly said that the team
The smooth, non-ablative surface not only kept critical components inside the aircraft cool, but allowed wireless signals to go in and out freely, making target identification and communication possible throughout the flight, according to analysis of telemetry data.

“The test flight ended in a complete success,” the team wrote in a paper published in the peer-reviewed journal Physics of Gases last month. They did not reveal the time and location of the test.
SCMP IS THE UNRELIABLE AND BOGUS SOURCE ESPECIALLY IN MILITARY STUFF OF CHINA

Well the last Russian attack in Kiev exactly does that by flying in the back of a Patriot and you can see the result Kiev got bombed
Most of Russian out of this universe hypersonic missile (KINZHAL) were intercepted by patriot pac3, exception can happen at any time

Most of Russian out of this universe hypersonic missile (KINZHAL) were intercepted by patriot pac3, exception can happen at any time
That is not true the picture that you posted is bogus I am too lazy to dig it up But typically Hypersonic use double cones and not single cone Here what copilat said

Hypersonic vehicles often use a double cone design due to its ability to manage the complex aerodynamics at extremely high speeds. The double cone configuration helps in sustaining strong shock-wave–boundary-layer interactions, which are crucial for the stability and control of the vehicle at hypersonic speeds1. This design also mitigates the finite-span effects that a two-dimensional counterpart, like a double wedge, would experience1.

Moreover, the double cone shape has been extensively studied and is considered a canonical case for understanding shock-induced separation and validating computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tools1. These factors make the double cone an effective shape for hypersonic flow management.

Last edited:
SCMP IS THE UNRELIABLE AND BOGUS SOURCE ESPECIALLY IN MILITARY STUFF OF CHINA
No SCMP is only reporting what is in scientific journals. It is a research effort some may materialize into production weapons some may not. But the science is real! It is subjected to peer review (meaning someone will try to replicate those findings) If they can't than it is bogus

The initial test was reported in 2022.

Attachments

• HGV 2000.PNG
    HGV 2000.PNG
    335.8 KB · Views: 11
That is not true the picture that you posted is bogus I am too lazy to dig it up But typically Hypersonic use double cones and not single cone Here what copilat said

Hypersonic vehicles often use a double cone design due to its ability to manage the complex aerodynamics at extremely high speeds. The double cone configuration helps in sustaining strong shock-wave–boundary-layer interactions, which are crucial for the stability and control of the vehicle at hypersonic speeds1. This design also mitigates the finite-span effects that a two-dimensional counterpart, like a double wedge, would experience1.

Moreover, the double cone shape has been extensively studied and is considered a canonical case for understanding shock-induced separation and validating computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tools1. These factors make the double cone an effective shape for hypersonic flow management.
I'm not talking about aerodynamics of Kinzhal but interceptions via patriot, do you have a comprehension issue?

No SCMP is only reporting what is in scientific journals. It is a research effort some may materialize into production weapons some may not. But the science is real! It is subjected to peer review (meaning someone will try to replicate those findings) If they can't than it is bogus
Still not reliable on Chinese military stuff, often exaggerated Chinese military development programs

I'm not talking about aerodynamics of Kinzhal but interceptions via patriot, do you have a comprehension issue?
Didn't you post a picture of a purported fragment of Kinzhal as proof that the Patriots shot down Kinzhal? I question the validity of the so-called proof

Didn't you post a picture of a purported fragment of Kinzhal as proof that the Patriots shot down Kinzhal? I question the validity of the so-called proof
Yes that's the proof, patriot intercept Kinzhal almost intact few times we have lots pictures about it, Google it I don't want to spoon feed you, if you deny than you're living in your falsehood

It is your conclusion SCMP just reported the finding of a science journal that might have military application
Military projects can be started and shelved, there is no problem, but this project is not feasible 2000 km SAM could not be technically possible

We have lots of Almont intact Kinzhal intercepted by Patriot Google yourself, I don't want to spoon feed you, if you deny than you're lives in your falsehood

If true, I think it might be a glider type warhead. It will engage targets from above after leaving and gliding in the upper atmosphere. It might slow down to Mach 2 or 3 at terminal stage to allow its seeker to lock on. Of course, the missile might not be very maneuverable, therefore it can only target larger planes.

It looks like a glider attached to/with a booster(s).

It'll be funny seeing a glider trying to find and intercept anything smaller than Tanker/AWACS.

Even future US AWACS are going to be more agile. Not to mention that if US military sats are as good (or better) than Chinese commercial ones, there won't be a need for AWACS to come within 500-1,000km of mainland China.

And bingo, it's not maneuverable enough.

Yes that's the proof, patriot intercept Kinzhal almost intact few times we have lots pictures about it, Google it I don't want to spoon feed you, if you deny than you're living in your falsehood
It doesn't look anything like double cone warhead!

It doesn't look anything like double cone warhead!
You know nothing about aerodynamics of Kinzhal and you're trolling right now to deny the facts that most of Kinzhals are being shot down by Patriot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back