Chinese Naval Platform & PLAN discussions

Well we don't torpedo our own ships. Lol
Even so, it resulted in the deaths of 70 of your sailors. One can only speculate about what might occurred during wartime. LMAO

Even so, it resulted in the deaths of 70 of your sailors. One can only speculate about what might occurred during wartime. LMAO
So, US, USSR, Russia, Britain and France all had devastating submarines accidents at sea.

Last edited:
Well imagine if your sub was loaded with people, India is quite a lucky country it seems. Lol. I thought Chinese safety was bad until I visited India.

Why Indians don't use their brain much?

_20240504135559-jpg.38112

Rumors of the alleged accident first emerged on Aug. 21 on an anti-Chinese Communist Party activist social media account called Lude Media. Its original post on the social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, said “a Type 093 nuclear-powered attack submarine of the Communist Party of China had an accident while performing a mission in the Taiwan Strait.”

Lude Media is a YouTube channel broadcast from the United States run by activist Wang Dinggang, who has in the past been accused of spreading unsubstantiated right-wing messages.

“The problem is the vast majority of the reporting [on the alleged incident] is from Taiwanese sources that have some credibility issues,” said Chris Carlson.

“It would be really helpful to get an official announcement,” he said.

Taiwan's Ministry of National Defense said on Aug. 22 that military intelligence and surveillance “did not detect any evidence of a Chinese submarine crash” in or near the Taiwan Strait.

The Chinese Defense Ministry on Aug. 31 also rejected the reports, which it called “completely false.”

Did China Really Lose a Nuclear Submarine?​

No, military experts say. It’s fake news pushed by a U.K. tabloid and anti-China media​

MATT BRAZIL
OCT 13, 2023

News of the alleged loss flooded the anti-China Indian media and, of course, sites controlled by the anti-communist Chinese Falun Gong movement.
Falun Gong is like a Bible for Indian media and population.

Chinese submarine " accident" was created by Falun Gong and is being spreaded by major Indian media channels but not even major western news platforms. It's a pathetic lie which is just bought by Indian media and not even western media.

On the contrary, US nuclear submarine hitting an undersea mountain in the south China sea is a true happening.

微信图片_20240505162921.jpg微信图片_20240505163127.jpg

Till today, Indians are still peddling this pathetic lie, which even anti China western media ignores.

And your navy is true blue water navy?

It's bloody big navy
Right now we have ten warships in Red sea
And we self sufficient or very close too building any type of major warship

You tell me

The naval think tanks in the west describe India as blue water navy

But I'm sure in Pakistan think tank they are not

Here you are folks the worlds blue water navies

I think there's about eight

And yes India is the ranking as blue water

Back to topic

China has a navy that is equal of USA but lack the experience of war fighting

Here you are folks the worlds blue water navies

I think there's about eight

And yes India is the ranking as blue water

Back to topic

China has a navy that is equal of USA but lack the experience of war fighting
US hasn't fought a modern naval battle since WW II, almost 80 years ago.

Shocked why not sold any to Pakistan who have nil destroyers right now

Good destroyer though
I have same question. Yes, economy is an issue but for CPEC and giving Pakistan Navy a true offensive punch this is much needed in really good numbers. I mean more than 4.

It's bloody big navy
Right now we have ten warships in Red sea
And we self sufficient or very close too building any type of major warship

You tell me

The naval think tanks in the west describe India as blue water navy

But I'm sure in Pakistan think tank they are not
Lol think tanks are shit , I mean did pentagon or any country do recognize your navy as blue water navy?

If so some think tanks of west consider you as a "blue water navy) , so why you don't think PLAN isn't a"true blue water navy) Lol it's has bases far far away from home like in Cambodia/Maldives/Somalia etc etc, that put PLAN also in the same category of (TRUE BLUE WATER NAVY)

AND WHY YOU BRING PN TO THIS COMPARISON, THIS COMPARISON IS ONLY IN BETWEEN IN AND PN, BRINGING PN INTO THIS THREAD CLEARLY SHOWS YOUR INTENTION TO TROLL, WE KNOW PN IS NOT TRUE BLUE WATER NAVY BUT THIS COMPARISON AIN'T IN PN AND IN BUT IN BETWEEN PLAN AND IN

Immensely powerful ships and the numbers they are being inducted in are crazy. PLAN is a behemoth.

US hasn't fought a modern naval battle since WW II, almost 80 years ago.

You are doubting USA naval battle doctrine
They invented modern warfare bro
Six battle groups in gulf war ....
Power projection never seen all the way from USA and Europe..

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back