Chinese Naval Platform & PLAN discussions

Lol think tanks are shit , I mean did pentagon or any country do recognize your navy as blue water navy?

If so some think tanks of west consider you as a "blue water navy) , so why you don't think PLAN isn't a"true blue water navy) Lol it's has bases far far away from home like in Cambodia/Maldives/Somalia etc etc, that put PLAN also in the same category of (TRUE BLUE WATER NAVY)

AND WHY YOU BRING PN TO THIS COMPARISON, THIS COMPARISON IS ONLY IN BETWEEN IN AND PN, BRINGING PN INTO THIS THREAD CLEARLY SHOWS YOUR INTENTION TO TROLL, WE KNOW PN IS NOT TRUE BLUE WATER NAVY BUT THIS COMPARISON AIN'T IN PN AND IN BUT IN BETWEEN PLAN AND IN

I think Plan is the most powerful navy on planet bar USA

I never said they are not I'm astounded by there quality of their ships and numbers

They are proper blue water navy and super power too

Iraq didn't really have a navy 30 years ago, it didn't prove anything.

Gulf war was the most impressive show of power projection by any nation ever.

To bring this sort of fire power by sea and air was impressive.

The demonstration of USA military might was awesome inspiring and shocking

No country has ever show cased this in last seventy years

Gulf war was the most impressive show of power projection by any nation ever.

To bring this sort of fire power by sea and air was impressive.

The demonstration of USA military might was awesome inspiring and shocking

No country has ever show cased this in last seventy years
If US can pull it off against a proper foe like Russia or China, it would be very impressive, beating a country like Iraq is really not much to be bragging about.

If US can pull it off against a proper foe like Russia or China, it would be very impressive, beating a country like Iraq is really not much to be bragging about.

Fair point tbh ...

Even so, it resulted in the deaths of 70 of your sailors. One can only speculate about what might occurred during wartime. LMAO
All countries have accidents at sea but NONE torpedoed their own during peace time. Lolol. And none opened their hatch for 'easy' maintenance. One and only design huh, whole vessel was nearly written off. The genius of Indians never fails to impress me. Lolol

Indian media: China's submarine crashed, Chinese missiles have water instead of fuel in them, Chinese three gorges dam collapsed, decks of the Chinese aircraft carriers cracked.....

The genius of Indians never fails to impress me. Lolol
Indian navy pilots can actually land fighters on the deck of an aircraft carrier, unlike the PLAN, which has needed Russian pilots to do deck landings on its flat-tops. LMAO 🤣

And none opened their hatch for 'easy' maintenance. One and only design huh, whole vessel was nearly written off. The genius of Indians never fails to impress me. Lolol
Mr. Genius,
The Arihant completed its first deterrent patrol in November 2018. It's designed with a double hull, including a sealed nuclear reactor section. Unlike the latest French nuclear submarines, which have a hatch above the reactor for quicker refueling, the Arihant don't have this feature. To refuel, the hull must be cut open and then welded back together.

Indian navy pilots can actually land fighters on the deck of an aircraft carrier, unlike the PLAN, which has needed Russian pilots to do deck landings on its flat-tops. LMAO 🤣
What are you talking about? Do you see any " Russian pilots" or Russian Mig-29s?

309c237048b01f73bb5043-jpg.29825

proxy-jpg.29824

中国海军舰载机 歼15 _ 绰号:飞鲨🇨🇳_1_阿树🌲_来自小红书网页版.jpg

调整大小 307164224.jpg

Once the 60 Type 052D/DL are built, will the older Type 052C go into a midlife refit? And if so, what kind of upgrades are we looking at? Those ships seem like they could pick up the excess shipyard capacity to be refitted to Type 052D standards.

Once the 60 Type 052D/DL are built, will the older Type 052C go into a midlife refit? And if so, what kind of upgrades are we looking at? Those ships seem like they could pick up the excess shipyard capacity to be refitted to Type 052D standards.
China rarely does refitting, it's just not worth it, it's more convenient to just go for newly designed or upgraded types.

052D is like AB

China rarely does refitting, it's just not worth it, it's more convenient to just go for newly designed or upgraded types.
So will the Type 052C get upgraded soon? They are 20 years old. Or is it better to let the ships stay as they are for the next 15-20 years and let them retire as is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back