• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Chinese SAC - FC-31/J-35 5th Gen Stealth Aircraft

guangdongt

Dec 11, 2023
All fighter jets taking off from land have been assigned to the Chinese Air Force. The future of the Navy's aviation force will only belong to carrier based aircraft, which is a new starting point. The maintenance of future naval fighter jets is clear and explicit: j35 and j15, The J-35 may be the first time in Chinese history that naval fighter jets have evolved into air force fighter jets. The Navy J-35 was approved in 2018, and the Air Force made its maiden flight in 2023. It may be easier for naval fighter jets to switch to air force fighter jets, and the progress of air force fighter jets is also faster, without the constraints of complex environments and platforms at sea. I personally hope that it can replace the older generation of J8/J7/J10a, so that the Chinese Air Force fighter jets can be simplified into J20/J11/j16/j10/j31? This is a more efficient fighter combat system, all 4 ➕—— Five Dynasties.

guangdongt

Dec 11, 2023
There's is no airforce version so far I mean for PLAAF, there are only versions 1 for carriers and 2nd for export oriented/PLAAF
Please update your information. The photos of this Air Force aircraft have been released and they made their first flight in 2023 last year. Forum members have learned more about J35 from military bloggers in our country, and they have already decrypted this information

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have updated your information. The pictures of the Air Force aircraft have appeared, and it made its maiden flight on March 26, 2023. The information about the J-35 that the forum members are familiar with also comes more from military bloggers in our country. They have been ordered to leak the information
Bro PLAAF has not committed yet to invest on J-31, J-31 is/was totally a company own investment, PLAAF is still not interested in J-31, from various Chinese sources

guangdongt

Dec 11, 2023
Bro PLAAF has not committed yet to invest on J-31, J-31 is/was totally a company own investment, PLAAF is still not interested in J-31, from various Chinese sources
That can only indicate that your source of information was a few months ago. Recently, almost all of our famous military bloggers have publicly or indirectly released news about the Air Force J-35. No matter what the name of the J-35 Air Force model is, it is a definite fact that it will enter service in the Chinese Air Force

guangdongt

Dec 11, 2023
That is the FC31 validation aircraft, which was invested by the company. In 2018, the Chinese Navy approved the J35 project based on the FC31, which was then transformed into national investment. The Air Force aircraft was approved in 2019 and made its first flight in 2023. Now that the pictures have been released, it proves that it is time for decryption.

Oct 29, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That can only indicate that your source of information was a few months ago. Recently, almost all of our famous military bloggers have publicly or indirectly released news about the Air Force J-35. No matter what the name of the J-35 Air Force model is, it is a definite fact that it will enter service in the Chinese Air Force
That is the FC31 validation aircraft, which was invested by the company. In 2018, the Chinese Navy approved the J35 project based on the FC31, which was then transformed into national investment. The Air Force aircraft was approved in 2019 and made its first flight in 2023. Now that the pictures have been released, it proves that it is time for decryption.
Source and backup of your claims?

guangdongt

Dec 11, 2023
Source and backup of your claims?
Collective reporting from major military bloggers in China, these talents are the first-hand public sources of information about China, rather than any foreign or domestic media reports, because a lot of information transmitted online also comes from these major military bloggers, which is our "tradition"

Oct 29, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Collective reporting from major military bloggers in China, these talents are the first-hand public sources of information about China, rather than any foreign or domestic media reports, because a lot of information transmitted online also comes from these major military bloggers, which is our "tradition"
Dude I'm not asking your useless rants about J-31 is being invested by PLAAF? Give me the proofs and backup for your claims, or I think you've no proofs for your claims

guangdongt

Dec 11, 2023
Dude I'm not asking your useless rants about J-31 is being invested by PLAAF? Give me the proofs and backup for your claims, or I think you've no proofs for your claims
Do you not understand the English translation of this picture from Chinese? I have already translated it using a machine and now I am sending the picture againHere,
Screenshot_20240529_110906_Baidu Translate.jpg

This clearly informs you that there are Air Force based, carrier based, and foreign trade models, and the new J35/J31 will fly in the sky. The Navy will not fund Air Force aircraft.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Do you not understand the English translation of this picture from Chinese? I have already translated it using a machine and now I am sending the picture againHere, it is explicitly stated that there is an Air Force based, carrier based, and foreign trade model that has not received investment. How could there be a new J35/J31 flying in the sky? The navy will not fund Air Force aircraft.View attachment 43957
This clearly informs you that there are Air Force based, carrier based, and foreign trade models, and the new J35/J31 will fly in the sky. The Navy will not fund Air Force aircraft.
Where this picture proved PLAAF is investing on J-31? Do you read the picture contents before you post after translations? And give me the links which blog posts are saying J-31 is approved/invested by PLAAF?

This picture proved nothing

guangdongt

Dec 11, 2023
Where this picture proved PLAAF is investing on J-31? Do you read the picture contents before you post after translations? And give me the links which blog posts are saying J-31 is approved/invested by PLAAF?

This picture proved nothing
It doesn't matter if you don't want to accept it. Do you know who is speaking in this photo? He is one of the chief designers of Shenyang Airlines. Does his speech need to be proven by us netizens? Believe it or not, it doesn't matter. It is an ironclad fact that the Air Force version of J35 will enter the Air Force in the future

Oct 29, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It doesn't matter if you don't want to accept it. Do you know who is speaking in this photo? He is one of the chief designers of Shenyang Airlines. Does his speech need to be proven by us netizens? Believe it or not, it doesn't matter. It is an ironclad fact that the Air Force version of J35 will enter the Air Force in the future
You don't know IT IS NOT SHENYANG AIRLINES BUT SHENYANG AIRCRAFT CORPORATION LOL, and you're only believing on rumors not hard facts 😉 😜

I'm citizen of America but this doesn't I'm not neutral, you're stubborn not me though

guangdongt

Dec 11, 2023
You don't know IT IS NOT SHENYANG AIRLINES BUT SHENYANG AIRCRAFT CORPORATION LOL, and you're only believing on rumors not hard facts 😉 😜

I'm citizen of America but this doesn't I'm not neutral, you're stubborn not me though
Sir, my English translation is not rigorous. Correction: He is one of the chief designers of Shenyang Aircraft Manufacturing Company and one of our aviation industry experts. This company has manufactured j11/j16/j35. Do you understand now

Oct 29, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sir, my English translation is not rigorous. Correction: He is one of the chief designers of Shenyang Aircraft Manufacturing Company and one of our aviation industry experts. This company has manufactured j11/j16/j35. Do you understand now
Yes but your picture didn't say anything about three prototypes (carrier based/airforce and for export) maybe export version will be similar to PLAAF version (airframe wise) but with the degraded electronics/avionics and radars (AESA)

guangdongt

Dec 11, 2023
Yes but your picture didn't say anything about three prototypes (carrier based/airforce and for export) maybe export version will be similar to PLAAF version (airframe wise) but with the degraded electronics/avionics and radars (AESA)
In the photo, he said that there are three types of aircraft (Air Force/Shipborne/Foreign Trade)
In recent days, air force fighter jets have been exposed online
Screenshot_20240529_134530_Weibo.jpg
I am not familiar with the situation of export-oriented products, especially those related to Pakistani military sales. I think this may only be gradually declassified by the Pakistani side in the future. This post is mainly about the J-35 in China. The public release of the Air Force aircraft has already excited us, after all, this aircraft has been the focus of debate for ten years since the era of verification aircraft. Some people on the internet have made a bet on whether the J-35 can enter the Air Force, but until his death,He regretted not being able to see the day when the Air Force aircraft were made public

Users who are viewing this thread