Chinese SAC - FC-31/J-35 5th Gen Stealth Aircraft

The Globaltimes and SCMP won't be any faster or more accurate than the PDF.

If you want to get news about China as fast as possible, Douyin and Weibo are the fastest channels. But it requires you to know some Chinese and some Chinese web specific phrases.

Well I am expecting something which is a good news, validate what @Deino use to say to fanboys and probably have some disappointments for fanboys, based on wordings of Deino. Let's see what's come out.

@Michael do you have something exciting news at your end which you can't share on public forums? (I am not asking the actual news but only do you know something exciting new information on J35/31?)

Well I am expecting something which is a good news, validate what @Deino use to say to fanboys and probably have some disappointments for fanboys, based on wordings of Deino. Let's see what's come out.

@Michael do you have something exciting news at your end which you can't share on public forums? (I am not asking the actual news but only do you know something exciting new information on J35/31?)
I haven't followed the FC-31 too closely.
There is too much disinformation on the Chinese web that needs to be identified very carefully. I usually only follow the more reliable sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back