"Controversy Erupts Pakistani Prime Minister Tweets Despite Nationwide Ban on X"

I have traveled to around 28 countries and have never seen people buy things with cash. Ninety-nine percent of Pakistanis buy land, houses, and cars with cash. Pakistanis have money, but they don't trust the government. In rich countries, 99% of people are under some kind of debt. Pakistan has 95 percent unregistered economy. In Pakistan around 60 percent woman some king gold in their homes.

brother
Issue with Pakistan is political mismanagement and lack of ownership for economic reforms.. The real Economic weight of Pakistan is very much than it is documented, public has money but govt is unable to document and regulate properly this undocumented sectors of economy..
Pakistan economy if taken in ground numbers can easily account 700 billion USDNominal basis..Issue is govts have no vision no priorities and no road maps...

Does this guy have no PR advisors?

Oh wait, they do, but this party is run like a family. Baoo jee nay jo keh dia woh karna hai.

What's the point of what you say?

The people of Pakistan will tell you the truth!

Jake · Sullivan, the president's national security adviser to the United States, is in Beijing at the moment pleading with the Chinese government.He was greeted by no red carpet, only red lines!
Show me results or show me the money

I have traveled to around 28 countries and have never seen people buy things with cash. Ninety-nine percent of Pakistanis buy land, houses, and cars with cash. Pakistanis have money, but they don't trust the government. In rich countries, 99% of people are under some kind of debt. Pakistan has 95 percent unregistered economy. In Pakistan around 60 percent woman some king gold in their homes.

Tell us what do Pakistanis sell to make that money

This clown let alone gave loess to the IT sector around 65 billion rupees in a few months. He and Asim try to contain social media which cost Pakistan’s IT sector big time.IMG_7695.jpeg

Tell us what do Pakistanis sell to make that money
Around 23 billions dollars abroad living Pakistanis send to Home annually. Pakistan’s real estate business generated hell of money in last 20 years..

Around 23 billions dollars abroad living Pakistanis send to Home annually. Pakistan’s real estate business generated hell of money in last 20 years..

It pays for the $50 billion in imports

Pakistan has 21 billion exports if I am not wrong mostly Pakistan’s Service base economy is unregistered. I know many businesses in Pakistan they not even registered and they making more money then abroad living Pakistanis make. Pakistanis 90 percent gold shops even not registered…

Show me results or show me the money
In Pakistan 90 percent Pakistanis do not pay property tex apart from Islamabad. 85 percent Pakistani own a house or pice of a land.. it is unprecedented

If you don’t pay your council and property tax within two years your property will be taken by the state. In Pakistan no one what concert tax and property tax.. lol you have no idea budy….

In Pakistan 90 percent Pakistanis do not pay property tex apart from Islamabad. 85 percent Pakistani own a house or pice of a land.. it is unprecedented

I hope you are not trying to portray Pakistan a land of plenty. It may be for the elite 1% or top 10-20%.

We are going in circles. Other than $25 billion in garment exports and $25 billion in labor remittances Pakistanis have little in the way to sell

Those $$$ pay for the $50 billions in annual imports.

If Pakistanis had money they would not be doing these things
Pakistanis migrate to the Gulf countries for menial jobs
Pakistanis take risks migrating to Europe illegally

I hope you are not trying to portray Pakistan a land of plenty. It may be for the elite 1% or top 10-20%.

We are going in circles. Other than $25 billion in garment exports and $25 billion in labor remittances Pakistanis have little in the way to sell

Those $$$ pay for the $50 billions in annual imports.

If Pakistanis had money they would not be doing these things
Pakistanis migrate to the Gulf countries for menial jobs
Pakistanis take risks migrating to Europe illegally
2% Pakistani's pay all the taxes. Outside of Karachi, the tax collection is deplorable! One of the IMF's key demands is to double this 2% figure to generate revenue, to be able to service its debts.

2% Pakistani's pay all the taxes. Outside of Karachi, the tax collection is deplorable! One of the IMF's key demands is to double this 2% figure to generate revenue, to be able to service its debts.
He is an American and trying to be expert on Pakistan like their policy makers in Washington 😜they have no idea lol

Correction:
2% Pakistani's pay all the direct taxes

Everyone (or I should say a lot more) pays the indirect taxes

Pakistani state collects $44 billion in taxes

Correction:
2% Pakistani's pay all the direct taxes

Everyone (or I should say a lot more) pays the indirect taxes

Pakistani state collects $44 billion in taxes
Fiscal lack of transparency is the most contentious issue in dealing with the IMF/ WB. We are not collecting enough taxes from revenue to be able present an accurate picture to our lenders.

Why we can't bring our pop. under the tax net is the elephant in da room. Our gubment/s never had the will nor the oomph to be able to enact meaningful change. How bout lack of mandate?

Wily nilly enforcing VAT, increasing utility services prices, sin taxes.......They never want to touch the core generators of fixing this issue because it will result in violence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back