Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

It might all be a reaction against a softliner pezeshkian, it is common knowledge he isn't well liked by hardliners in IRGC who are against any reconciliation with the west...this current president won popular support advocating for reconciliation.

Errr, Iran can also bomb strategic targets in the entity as well.

I have already talked about this as Iran is like 10 times as larger, and so in a war will come out on top as the entity will need to hit 10 times as many Iranian targets as vice-versa to cause the same impact.

Unless daddy USA needs to "help" out the spoilt brat.

PS - Don't worry about the Houthis as they are likely to hit back soon, maybe in combination with Iran and Hezbollah to make the usurper pay and cry.

If they could they would've done by now.
The possibility of Indian involvement cannot be ruled out. From Kulbhushan Yadav to Chabahar, Indian activity in Iran is always suspicious
Amit Nakesh.. mossad agent..

If they could they would've done by now.

Amit Nakesh.. mossad agent..

Oh no our spy is exposed...:rofl:

Amit Nakesh is a Hebrew pun that means assassin and unfortunately some stupid Turkish media outlets picked up the news and embarrassed themselves.

It's you who are acting amateur.
Indians got all the modern stuff to test their missiles.
S-400 /Barak-8 and their own Ballistic Missile Defence Shield.
India is a proper Military & Geopolitical Power.
Agni Prime & Shaurya Ballistic Missiles are specifically developed for conventional roles.
Su-30MKIs & Mig-29s can launch RudraM series Aero Ballistic hypersonic missiles.
Indian Nuclear Submarines can launch K-4 Ballistic Missiles
SSKs can launch Brahmos Super-Sonic Cruise Missiles.
And war is not only about firing missiles.

Indians have multidimensional options to project their power outside their territory .
This is da biggest joke of this forum........ :p

You are far weaker than Iran in all areas. You are a joke with no experience. Junk down graded purchased weapons.

Yous don't got no experience either.

Thats why everybody laughs at yous and da Chinese both......

Amateurs

You name me one dalit weapon today which can penetrate IDF defenses, and I'll name you 10 Iranian weapons which regularly penetrate IDF defenses and kill Israelis.

Come on man.......name me one dalit weapon.

such an attack can't be done without inside traitors who let bomb smuggled in and gave clearance report later
And also verified the target was at the position

Most importantly these traitors knew gov will come for them and so were assured safe extraction which perhaps already done too

This is da biggest joke of this forum........ :p

You are far weaker than Iran in all areas. You are a joke with no experience. Junk down graded purchased weapons.

Yous don't got no experience either.

Thats why everybody laughs at yous and da Chinese both......

Amateurs

You name me one dalit weapon today which can penetrate IDF defenses, and I'll name you 10 Iranian weapons which regularly penetrate IDF defenses and kill Israelis.

Come on man.......name me one dalit weapon.

Either you are
Shah Se Zyada Shah Ka Wafadaar--
or

Pendu troll, baiting Indians to unwarrantedly criticise Iranian defence industry.
btw that Sandhu guy is your own countryman.

Either you are
Shah Se Zyada Shah Ka Wafadaar--
or

Pendu troll, baiting Indians to unwarrantedly criticise Iranian defence industry.
btw that Sandhu guy is your own countryman.
I’m tired of you guys making 1000 videos on YouTube on the Middle East with no skin in da game. Muhammad Saandhu is your countryman.

I’ve exposed him, if you scroll up and read his comments on how proud he is of having basically a junk military. 😝

I’m tired of you guys making 1000 videos on YouTube on the Middle East with no skin in da game. Muhammad Saandhu is your countryman.

I’ve exposed him, if you scroll up and read his comments on how proud he is of having basically a junk military. 😝

You've only exposed your Pendu insecurities. Just because a Pakistani praises Indian weapons you start saying he is not Pakistani. You can ask mods to even check his IP address, if your pendu brain knows what it is.

We have millions of workers working there. Hence dont want another Kuwait Airlift X 10 times, so its reasonable for us to take part in discussion related to M.E. stability.

You've only exposed your Pendu insecurities. Just because a Pakistani praises Indian weapons you start saying he is not Pakistani. You can ask mods to even check his IP address, if your pendu brain knows what it is.

We have millions of workers working there. Hence dont want another Kuwait Airlift X 10 times, so its reasonable for us to take part in discussion related to M.E. stability.
He’s not Pakistani. Pretty obvious.

Rudra missile? And Brahmos? To attack Israel with? Huggni prime got no range.

And You don’t got the numbers joker.

Your whole military a fukkin joke no?

All untested? We’ve seen Onix the Brahmos counterpart failure in Ukraine no? Repeatedly!

The possibility of Indian involvement cannot be ruled out. From Kulbhushan Yadav to Chabahar, Indian activity in Iran is always suspicious

One should evaluate the veracity of these "Turkish Media Reports" that are quoted as the source of this information before going any further with this line of thinking.
Hi apparently Amit Nakesh or Hamit Nakesh, is a Israeli pun picked up by Turkish newspapers. It means Assassin in Hebrew it seems

Any Indian involvement into this matter, will be the biggest mistake ever, am sure our Intel Agencies and GOI isn't that stupid to do it. Iran and Israel are both important to us

Last edited:
Bruh what? Have you got any the idea about the scale of Chinese capabilities? I hope this is satire.
Chinese can take whole world single-handedly.. people have no idea what talking about. 2 millions active army and world best manufacturing power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back