Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

You and the Chinese are amateurs in front of da Irani's.

Chinese weapons don't work, and yous indians still don't got real weapons brah.......

This is all I'm sayin.

@vsdoc @Sharma Ji @PakFactor @SteppeWolff @alphapak @Dalit @Areesh@Developereo
Bruh what? Have you got any the idea about the scale of Chinese capabilities? I hope this is satire.

The possibility of Indian involvement cannot be ruled out. From Kulbhushan Yadav to Chabahar, Indian activity in Iran is always suspicious

i said it 3 days ago on this forum, that based on my pakistani sources in Mil, hit was done by Indian agents from Indian embassy…

Pakistan shared the intel with Iran.. and now it seems like the news is taking traction

The possibility of Indian involvement cannot be ruled out. From Kulbhushan Yadav to Chabahar, Indian activity in Iran is always suspicious

One should evaluate the veracity of these "Turkish Media Reports" that are quoted as the source of this information before going any further with this line of thinking.

Could you name one weapon with which India can confront Israel with?
Ship/Submarine Launched SuperSonic Cruise Missile aka Brahmose
Ship launched Shaurya Quasi Ballistic Missile
Land launched Agni Prime Ballistic Missile
India is a proper ICBM equiped nation.Its missiles aren't a joke.

Bruh what? Have you got any the idea about the scale of Chinese capabilities? I hope this is satire.
Yaar maine kuch ne kehna.......ithhay irani turani turkish guppu china chickunn humreeki khotay........wtf......I go to our other forum or else here you offend the party and there is no more forum.

Ship/Submarine Launched SuperSonic Cruise Missile aka Brahmose
Ship launched Shaurya Quasi Ballistic Missile
Land launched Agni Prime Ballistic Missile
India is a proper ICBM equiped nation.Its missiles aren't a joke.
Your weapons are not goin work against what the IDF fielding. Yous know it too, you are amateurs, like da Chinese in military warfare against the west. We've all seen China weapon fail over da last decade, so you are far below China. Irani weapon penetrates in real time and destroys a military base in Israel You can't do it yous a poor peepal bro. Come on now.......Hendu-pak-China just chickunn puppu no?

Get real no?

@wudangmaster

These guys are all small time. They don't got it bro......We all know it. That's why nobody respects them, cuz theyz can't cut da mustard!

This is why Iran don't buy jack shit from dem, cuz it don't fukkin work.......

I don't wanna sound like soohpurr mhaan of thurdd whurrld.......but, we all know whats up
:p

How useful would Murmansk BN electronic warfare be against a counter attack by the west? Would it defend against F-22, F-35 and drones?

Your weapons are not goin work against what the IDF fielding. Yous know it too, you are amateurs, like da Chinese in military warfare against the west. We've all seen China weapon fail over da last decade, so you are far below China. Irani weapon penetrates in real time and destroys a military base in Israel You can't do it yous a poor peepal colored bro. Come on now.......Hendu-pak-China just chickunn puppu no?

Get real no?
It's you who are acting amateur.
Indians got all the modern stuff to test their missiles.
S-400 /Barak-8 and their own Ballistic Missile Defence Shield.
India is a proper Military & Geopolitical Power.
Agni Prime & Shaurya Ballistic Missiles are specifically developed for conventional roles.
Su-30MKIs & Mig-29s can launch RudraM series Aero Ballistic hypersonic missiles.
Indian Nuclear Submarines can launch K-4 Ballistic Missiles
SSKs can launch Brahmos Super-Sonic Cruise Missiles.
And war is not only about firing missiles.

Indians have multidimensional options to project their power outside their territory .

How useful would Murmansk BN electronic warfare be against a counter attack by the west? Would it defend against F-22, F-35 and drones?
Not gonna work against F-35 but can intercept FPV drones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back