Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

I was told by some people that the attack is likely to happen tonight.

Still no update right?

If it’s not tomorrow night (Saturday and global financial markets are closed) then it might Monday or Tuesday for the Jewish holidays.

I think it’s tomm. Either way next 4 nights the probability it will happen is very high. Will be shocked if it doesn’t happen in next 4 nights.

If it’s not tomorrow night (Saturday and global financial markets are closed) then it might Monday or Tuesday for the Jewish holidays.

I think it’s tomm. Either way next 4 nights the probability it will happen is very high. Will be shocked if it doesn’t happen in next 4 nights.
Free hoagies next 4 nights? Much like last 10 nights?

Don't let anyone tell you life is normal in the child killing, mass murdering, Zionist entity of Israhell. They have no trust in their Iron Dome, David Sling, and now they aren't so sure if America would save them this time. 👇

"‼️🚨 Mayor of Haifa to Hebrew: Preparations are underway for the city to be exposed to the launch of about 4,000 rockets daily."

"‼️🚨 Washington Post: Concerns in Israel that air defense will not be able to repel a coordinated attack, even with American support"

Israel and allies waiting for Iran

3bt1fa.jpg

Israel and allies waiting for Iran

They aint waiting; I think they want to discourage Iran and its allies from taking any action. Just look at the amount of firepower they deployed to the region.

"‼️🚨 US Defense Secretary: US F22 aircraft that arrived in the Middle East represent one of many efforts to deter aggression and defend "Israel""

What the delay suggests is that this time Iranian retaliation is going to be on a much bigger scale than before. We’re talking about the potential beginning of world war three.

Iran has to take into account an Israeli counter attack, then another retaliation from Iran, then the US entering the battle etc. There is an enormous chance of an uncontrollable escalation ladder leading to a war of annihilation.

It appears that Iran and Russia are coordinating the response. The Russians have understood that NATO won’t back off from waging war on Russia in Ukraine, so they’re arming the Axis of Resistance, including the Houthis.

The Nazis made a fatal mistake in WW2 when they started a two front war against the Allies and Russia. The Anglo-Zionists have made the same mistake, attacking Gaza while in the middle of a war with Russia.

This conflict has the potential to turn into a free for all with millions dying. Before going into battle you need to be prepared for total war.

Israel retaliation after the waiting and Iran/Hezbollah attack/circus:

5vfsev.gif

Stupid game made in usa, like all games unstabilizing this Eurasian continent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back