Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

For 46 years Iran has supported the resistance

People like you will eat their words
Last time I really thought Iran would retaliate, but I didn't imagine the scale of the attack. Now it seems Iran is not showing the same vigor and the delay makes everything so suspicious.

Last time I really thought Iran would retaliate, but I didn't imagine the scale of the attack. Now it seems Iran is not showing the same vigor and the delay makes everything so suspicious.
Big wars need time not rush

It’s damned if they do and damned if they don’t. Deterrent only works when the other guy puts a stop to it. Iran can’t hurt Israel via economics, as the collective west and middle eastern countries are continuing trade and giving them all that they need to survive the sheer destruction they’ve faced on the economic homefront.

Militarily - the April retaliation was foolish when a country deliberately attacked your embassy with air strikes and openly bragged about it, while killing your military officers. The Israelis have balls, gotta give them that. They truly are the North Korean of the Middle East - unhinged and crazed to rape and murder and daring the world to stop them.

So Iran is preparing for a big war? Is that so? Let's wait and see.
It is 1000%. Probably after Arbaeen day (25 August 2024) the day that millions Muslims gather in Karbala

Atleast 4 million Iranians visit Karbala in holy Arbaeen day so if it is a great war it is better Iran enter the war when Arbaeen is over

It is 1000%. Probably after Arbaeen day (25 August 2024) the day that millions Muslims gather in Karbala

Atleast 4 million Iranians visit Karbala in holy Arbaeen day so if it is a great war it is better Iran enter the war when Arbaeen is over
You are saying that IR is preparing for a big war with Israel?

What if they don't and it is another show-response?

I think and it's my opinion only. The last response was definitely a "show-response" and the baby killers clearly didn't take the message. Now, this time the message has to be a little more 'to the point' otherwise this circus will continue and the joke will be on Iranians.

There will be a Christmas, Ashura, Muharram, Easter, Eid Milad an Nabi. No point waiting for next events. If it wants to retaliate, now is the time to do so otherwise be ready for friendly statement of “we respect Russia, Qatar or any other nation” and we will not attack directly and wait for right time to avenge it, probably after couple of years.

I am not a politician nor a militant

But when a mistake repeats for second time this time inside your country against your guest the response will be much harsher against the doomed zions

Don't forget the red flag over jamkaran mosque

There will be a Christmas, Ashura, Muharram, Easter, Eid Milad an Nabi. No point waiting for next events. If it wants to retaliate, now is the time to do so otherwise be ready for friendly statement of “we respect Russia, Qatar or any other nation” and we will not attack directly and wait for right time to avenge it, probably after couple of years.
20 million Muslims visit Karbala in Arbaeen day

It will cause much trouble for Iranians if Iran is involved in a major war in that date

Many of our decision-makers and militants visit Karbala in that holy date too

Iran shouldn't let anyone bully them or shame them into attacking prematurely. While 50+ Muslim countries are sitting on their @$$e$ everyone is demanding that Iran attack immediately in a war that may end up with millions of dead Iranians. When US/UK/NATO/Israel are bombing Iran all the other 50+ @$$e$ will be watching CNN and saying, "Alhamhulilah, for God saving us."

20 million Muslims visit Karbala in Arbaeen day

It will cause much trouble for Iranians if Iran is involved in a major war in that date

Many of our decision-makers and militants visit Karbala in that holy date too

Fair enough but there is something called momentum.

Iran can do it before then as 2 weeks should be ample time to decide on whether it retaliates and in which way.

It is up to Iran what they do but if any retaliation is not done relatively "quickly" then it will look and be spun as Iranian agression against the Zionist entity.

People forget very quickly and even now the assassination of Haniyeh seems quite a long time ago.

Iran shouldn't let anyone bully them or shame them into attacking prematurely. While 50+ Muslim countries are sitting on their @$$e$ everyone is demanding that Iran attack immediately in a war that may end up with millions of dead Iranians. When US/UK/NATO/Israel are bombing Iran all the other 50+ @$$e$ will be watching CNN and saying, "Alhamhulilah, for God saving us."
100%.
Iran doesn't owe this attack to any of the US puppet muslim states, and the residents of these states should ask their own govts/millitary to attack Israel instead of bullying Iran

did the punishment start ?

Tomorrow is sabbat.

April attack was in saturday (saturday evening April 13).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back