Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Iran has made some big claims and statements, still no response... it will either be something very huge which change the course of future confrontation between Iran/US-Israel scum axis, or its will be a face saving/similar smaller attack with few missile landing in empty areas with little to no damage, Only Time will tell but the clock is ticking.
Apparently the IRGC and the President disagree on where the retaliation should take place.

President doesn't want to risk retaliation.

If the Iranian/Hezbollah attack is successful as in destroying military targets, is it likely that the western coalition attack targets inside Iran? I don't see how there would be counters against F-22/35. Furthermore would this give green lights for a ground invasion?
I wouldn't rule it out, I feel that Iran's long wait may imply that it feels Israel actually wants to forcefully escalate and not stop at a single tit for tat exchange.

New — Guided-missile sub USS Georgia (SSGN 729) surfaces in the Med, a significant show of force1 of 4 U.S. guided-missile submarines, Georgia can carry 154 Tomahawk land attack cruise missiles (as many as 5-6 destroyers) & host special ops personnel & equipment.Combined, the 4 SSGNs represent more than half of the Submarine Force's vertical launch payload capacity.Georgia is assigned to Task Force 69 + Submarine Group 10: "the nation's preeminent provider of sea-based strategic deterrence, Tomahawk land attack missile strikes, & unique special operations capabilities"USS Florida (SSGN 728), also assigned to COMSUBGRU 10, made waves in November 2023 with a timely & rare appearance in the Red Sea following the attack on Israel. Florida returned to Kings Bay on 31 July after a 727-day deployment (60K nautical miles & 5 crew swaps) to 5th, 6th, & 7th Fleets.USS Georgia was at homeport in Kings Bay on 10 May, & replaced USS Florida as the deployed boat under Commander, Submarine Squadron 16. A timely appearance, as the pics were taken in July but posted today
@DVIDSHub
. Last seen in Souda Bay, Greece, on 5 August by
@WarshipCam

3bt1fa.jpg
Been wondering myself too.

Pezeshkian the new reformist president suggests to strike zionist bases in azerbaijan instead of all out war against i$rahellll

20240810_220335.jpg

Here's my observation/Analysis.

1. Israelis are trying to bring the war to Iranian territory to avenge the destruction being done/ongoing within Israel. They knew Iranians would have no choice but to retaliate on this assassination and yet they did. Iranians need to plan well on how to tackle Israeli response.

2. Israelis hit you in Tehran. Now, Iran will go for Tel Aviv.

3. Russian and Chinese help/intelligence will play a crucial role in favor of Iran/Resistance.

4. China might take a shot at Taiwan in all this chaos.

5. Jordan might face uprising if this time she sides with Zionists.

6. Hamas might get the opening shot as the first one to attack Zionists as this whole thing started due to assassination of their leader.

7. Iranians need to plan specifically for Israeli Airforce and on internal security front - sorting out Western/Zionists moles and agents.

8. Iranians might end up doing counter assassination of a Zionist official.

9. The ideal day for Iran to attack Zionists is on the Jewish holiday Tisha B’Av on August 12-13

10. The heat of Palestinian blood will reach Tel Aviv, sooner or later.

Hopefully, Zionists will get their own medicine this time and will realize that they are not as clever as they think they are. In fact, these zionists are/will realize they are fukin cursed...

Go Iran, strike them where it hurts, right in their soul.

Pezeshkian the new reformist president suggests to strike zionist bases in azerbaijan instead of all out war against i$rahellll

View attachment 58869

“Secret bases in neighboring countries”

Which means some rich Kurdish man’s villa that Iran will claim is a secret Israeli military operation base.

The circus show continues with the clowns in Tehran.

The west continues to outmaneuver Khameani and his 3 stooges (Hajizadeh, Salami Sandwhich, and Bagheri)

Now they suddenly bring up the “negotiations” ploy to prevent Iran from attacking. We all know Israel (and Bibi) has no intention of stopping his crusade on people of Gaza. Yet the Israelis will astutely use these negotiations to destroy any chance of Iran’s “revenge” attack.

Yeah, it's a show of force, but that's about it. The US won't get involved in another middle east war, they won't strike Iran for the sake of Israel.

Speaking of Iran, at this point even if Iran strikes, it's already too late. The attack will turn into a nothing burger, causing next to no damage considering defenses have probably been bolstered since the Israeli strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back