Egypt is considering the establishment of a factory for the production and assembly F-31/35

Of course not.
Egyptian, as Jordanian, are tired to have their a** kicked by israel. Now that they are in peace they just want to stay like that.

Greater israel.... an islamist point of view.

Greater Israel is a Zionist wet dream they are working towards, it's why it's vital Muslim nations take on and prepare for these Zionist and white western extremists

you are idiot, terrorist term is coined by your own countrymen emphasized by colonial powers later but i think you are former pjeet larper bonplane or something like that.
Islam is one thing.
Islamism another.
To pray Allah in a private mode, to respect the rules of the country where you migrated is fully respectable.
To try to impose sharia in the west, to cut the throat of those who don't agree, etc... is fully rejected. This is what is called islamism.

And Yes, I was Bon Plan. I was banned because on this specific forum we are far far less free to explain another point of view than on a french, an english, an idian forum (I'm a forumer on all these).

"Egypt is considering"

Title is rather amusing.

during the 6 days war or Kippour war Egypt was fitted with russian weapons and technicians, and no US money for hold them back.... so it's not the right answer.
We are like 50 years on, get with the times.

Jewish terrorist is a term coined by islamists.
Raping innocent
Committing genocide
Collective punishment
Killing 40,000 Palestinians
Killing people waiting for handouts
And let’s not forget blowing up hospitals - my take is they are beyond terrorists to be fair

China confirms sending its legendary fighters to Egypt to participate in the aviation and space exhibition​

72501.jpeg

Tuesday 09/03/2024 - 01:08 PM

A representative of the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) confirmed during the first Egypt International Aviation and Space Show that his country has sent its legendary fighters to Egypt. The representative pointed out that China has sent the Y-20 transport aircraft and the J-10C fighter to participate in this international exhibition.

The J-20 is one of the world’s leading air-to-air combat aircraft, with a much longer range than most Western fighters and a much larger radar. Its avionics are also on par with those of the F-35.

The J-20’s proliferation and acquisition rate could have a significant impact on the balance of power in the Pacific, Military Watch notes. The J-20’s capabilities have improved rapidly between recent production batches, with the new WS-15 engine set to enter serial production in early 2023, boosting its ability to fly at speeds above Mach 2 and revolutionizing its performance at all speeds, enabling higher-altitude combat operations.

https://www.zatmisr.com/27121/الصين-تؤكد-إرسال-مقاتلاتها-الأسطورية-إلى-مصر-في-معرض-الطيران-والفضاء

main-qimg-43e08c3ade5ab1d3aa36cb1813cbbf72-lq11.jpg

I expect
that Egypt sign a deal on August 19, 2024, including 15 J-20 aircraft, in addition to the first deal for 12 J-10C aircraft. The Chinese are competing fiercely to manufacture the L-15 aircraft in Egypt in the training aircraft production line after developing the K-8E aircraft to the K8-NG level. The Chinese offer has been available since 2010 and is the least expensive among all offers.

main-qimg-f6fc0c5bfb32d7b03a8b236982344e52-lq1112.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back