Exports exceed $5b for third straight month

Okay tell us about other export of Bangladesh.

Btw educate yourself with Latest news flash .

Bangladesh's apparel export to USA dips over 25% in 2023
RMG
Jasim Uddin
10 February, 2024, 10:40 pm
Last modified: 11 February, 2024, 12:21 pm

Good luck surviving without LDC benefits.

From your own link:

"Talking to The Business Standard, Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association President Faruque Hassan said that the global apparel market was very volatile in 2023 as every country has reduced their imports due to high inflation driven by the Russia-Ukraine war."

This is a temporary slowdown that most countries are facing due to after effects of Covid-19 and Ukraine war.

You think it is just about exports? BD has a large domestic economy where it produces 98% of all pharmaceuticals and dominates in the electricals category against companies like LG and Samsung.

I would take the word for respected economic forecasters who say that BD economy is likely to grow 6-7% per annum average till 2035 at least, over some random pdf posters.

From your own link:

"Talking to The Business Standard, Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association President Faruque Hassan said that the global apparel market was very volatile in 2023 as every country has reduced their imports due to high inflation driven by the Russia-Ukraine war."

This is a temporary slowdown that most countries are facing due to after effects of Covid-19 and Ukraine war.

You think it is just about exports? BD has a large domestic economy where it produces 98% of all pharmaceuticals and dominates in the electricals category against companies like LG and Samsung.

I would take the word for respected economic forecasters who say that BD economy is likely to grow 6-7% per annum average till 2035 at least, over some random pdf posters.

I know about Pharma. Good for Bangladesh if they are able to eliminate 90% API import dependency , same for India.

Can you tell us top electrical appliances manufacturers in BD and their revenue ??

I know about Pharma. Good for Bangladesh if they are able to eliminate 90% API import dependency , same for India.

Can you tell us top electrical appliances manufacturers in BD and their revenue ??
Walton with annual revenue of $760m in 2022.

As I said . Look in the list see who you are listed with, and look at our vicinity. Is Turkey mediocre ?? Is Ukraine medicore which can build jet engine and marine gas turbine engine ??

Why don't you open the link. Can you find me a single country that stitched chaddi banyan and ranks top 50.

You survive on LDC status.. stop dreaming about undercutting others and developing simultaneously.

What LDC benefits?

Bangladesh has no concessions or benefits in US - but exports has grown massively.

Abolition of LDC will mean more benefits not less.

Worry for India not Bangladesh!

Massive unemployment in ModiG’s India driving your men to rape holy cows and dogs.

Millions died during covid!

What LDC benefits?

Bangladesh has no concessions or benefits in US - but exports has grown massively.

Abolition of LDC will mean more benefits not less.

Worry for India not Bangladesh!

Massive unemployment in ModiG’s India driving your men to rape holy cows and dogs.

Millions died during covid!

US is not your main market but EU is.. three time bigger than US.
That's where LDC helps you avoid duty charges.

Thank you for sending them.

US is not your main market but EU is.. three time bigger than US.
That's where LDC helps you avoid duty charges.

Thank you for sending them.

So, BD can compete in the giant US market without - “LDC benefits”.

But somehow won’t be able to compete in the EU 🤣🤣🤣

Idiots like you were also claiming the same fate in the US market.

trolling Bangladesh has become the pass time of Hinduvta turds!!

So, BD can compete in the giant US market without - “LDC benefits”.

But somehow won’t be able to compete in the EU 🤣🤣🤣

Idiots like you were also claiming the same fate in the US market.

trolling Bangladesh has become the pass time of Hinduvta turds!!

Your 85-90% export is only Chodhhi boniyan . First diversify the economy then do chest beating, or you will be running to IMF every other week .

Bangladesh's apparel exports are declining, with its 2023 receipts from the EU—its largest market—falling by 20.65 per cent YoY to €17.38 billion.

Bangladesh's apparel shipments to the United States, its single largest export destination in 2023, declined 25% year on year to $7.29 billion due to high inflation caused by the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war.

Your 85-90% export is only Chodhhi boniyan . First diversify the economy then do chest beating, or you will be running to IMF every other week .

Bangladesh's apparel exports are declining, with its 2023 receipts from the EU—its largest market—falling by 20.65 per cent YoY to €17.38 billion.

Bangladesh's apparel shipments to the United States, its single largest export destination in 2023, declined 25% year on year to $7.29 billion due to high inflation caused by the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war.

It was down last year and breaking records already this year.

So that shows it was a one-off.

You keep pointing to your nonsensical “economic complexity” index like it is the holy grail.

What matters is what you can sell not what you can produce with massive subsidies and protectionist policies.

Covid proved BD economy is more resilient than Hinduvta. Whilst millions of Hindus died and your economy crashed - very few died in BD and economy actually grew.

The USSR had a more complex economy than Holland - USSR produced everything 🤣🤣🤣

Which one survived?

You are a typical Indian call centre bot - reading from a script!!!

And your name is Suresh not Sam!!!

It was down last year and breaking records already this year.

So that shows it was a one-off.

You keep pointing to your nonsensical “economic complexity” index like it is the holy grail.

What matters is what you can sell not what you can produce with massive subsidies and protectionist policies.

Covid proved BD economy is more resilient than Hinduvta. Whilst millions of Hindus died and your economy crashed - very few died in BD and economy actually grew.

The USSR had a more complex economy than Holland - USSR produced everything 🤣🤣🤣

Which one survived?

You are a typical Indian call centre bot - reading from a script!!!

And your name is Suresh not Sam!!!

I'm again asking you to check that complexity index again, can you see any rich country above rank of 100 with Bangladesh??

Who said Holland does not have diverse economy, check their rank and compare it to Russia. They produce fuckin ASML machines, but obviously Choddhi boniyan stiching HomidUr rohimon don't know what semiconductor even is.

I'm again asking you to check that complexity index again, can you see any rich country above rank of 100 with Bangladesh??

Who said Holland does not have diverse economy, check their rank and compare it to Russia. They produce fuckin ASML machines, but obviously Choddhi boniyan stiching HomidUr rohimon don't know what semiconductor even is.

What is your problem?
Cant you debate without spreading sc@at all over the place?

Go back home and relax. Then come back when you have learned manners.

What is your problem?
Cant you debate without spreading sc@at all over the place?

Go back home and relax. Then come back when you have learned manners.

Why don't you shut up and scroll a bit to see who brought up India out of nowhere ,see who started mudslinging fest .
Tell your countrymen to not poke others.
Nice to see you back.

Economist did a nice piece on the underlying reasons behind India’s growth under Modi.

It’s mostly due to massive public spending funded by taxes on IT workers.

Specifically, direct handouts to the cowbelt poor.

It is not sustainable!

Whereas BD’s growth is underpinned by exports and remittances.

As the population of the west ages - BD’s remittance income will also rise.

Why don't you shut up and scroll a bit to see who brought up India out of nowhere ,see who started mudslinging fest .

@Waz this guy needs a break
Individuals like him ruinied the previous PDF forum

Dude, I referenced India and it was not a bad thing anyway.

All that was said was that BD's average GDP growth rate is 1-2% per annum higher than India and one of the main reasons its economy recently surpassed BD in GDP growth rate after well over a decade of BD growing quicker.

Just need to look at IMF data and you will see that this is exactly what happened over last 15 years.

Both BD and India are doing well and so what is the problem here?

Last edited:
@Waz I'm linking the comment made by Bangladeshi member. Unnecessarily dragging India and initiating mudslinging. I hope you would do justice.

Cow / Bimaru /rape remarks.

Last edited:
Dude, I referenced India and it was not a bad thing anyway.

All that was said was that BD's average GDP growth rate is 1-2% per annum higher than India and one of the main reasons its economy recently surpassed BD in GDP growth rate after well over a decade of BD growin quicker.

Just need to look at IMF data and you will see that this is exactly what happened over last 15 years.

Both BD and India are doing well and so what is the problem here?

I don't have much issue with your comment but other Bangladeshi member is religious bigot who made such comment

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back