Extreme hatred of foreign colored people in the West

@vsdoc @Sharma Ji @Dalit
@PakFactor
@SaadH
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Oscar @alphapak @SecularNationalist @hussain0216 @Muji.Iqbal @safriz @CPTPLANET @SteppeWolff @AZADPAKISTAN2009

Not easy or fool proof life no more. Daily one Indian gets murdered in da US……

Mashallah bhai. Somebody in da US shoots an indian fella daily. Yet here da indians think Pakistani are evil and the humreeki's are soweet ass buddies. :p :love:

Bro little skewed the data is no?

How many Indians living in Pakistan?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

P.S. You have a bright future ahead of you as Mahasanghchalak of Sanghi IT Cell.

Bro little skewed the data is no?

How many Indians living in Pakistan?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

P.S. You have a bright future ahead of you as Mahasanghchalak of Sanghi IT Cell.
I wuz jut sayin how many get shot just cuz theys look da way they do. Sikh goes out all proud wearin his turban, hillbilla shoots him dead thinkin he’s Osama’s brudda no? Gujju goes on out strollin, he gets assaulted so bad by either the kids or da cops who end up breakin his neck, just cuz he looks Indian?

It’s bad yo!

I bet yous money, the homicide statistics for canada are even worse than this.

I wuz jut sayin how many get shot just cuz theys look da way they do. Sikh goes out all proud wearin his turban, hillbilla shoots him dead thinkin he’s Osama’s brudda no? Gujju goes on out strollin, he gets assaulted so bad by either the kids or da cops who end up breakin his neck, just cuz he looks Indian?

It’s bad yo!

I bet yous money, the homicide statistics for canada are even worse than this.

Its sad.

You are talking about young people.

I have seen old people who have spent a life time as Americans. Moving there in the 70s.

After living as Americans for decades one fine day they have a Rishi Sunak moment.

Aur unko actual aukaat pata lag jati hai. After a lifetime of being proud Americans.

Cheers, Doc

Its sad.

You are talking about young people.

I have seen old people who have spent a life time as Americans. Moving there in the 70s.

After living as Americans for decades one fine day they have a Rishi Sunak moment.

Aur unko actual aukaat pata lag jati hai. After a lifetime of being proud Americans.

Cheers, Doc
There’s a vid of gujju bawa unkal walkin round his hood lookin da way he does. Hilljack calls da cops thinking he’s a nibba. He speaks tutti frutti dalit custard colonial bhluddy bhluddy hindlish……nobody understands him.😝 The cops slam him on the sidewalk, break his neck, cuz he so physically weak.

This sorta shit is pretty common in da US cuz it’s a police state.

Yous look colored…….yous in trouble!

No need to join sanghi IT cell. 99.99% of India is dalit. Yous gotta come to terms with this reality.

There’s a vid of gujju bawa unkal walkin round his hood lookin da way he does. Hilljack calls da cops thinking he’s a nibba. He speaks tutti frutti dalit colonial bhluddy bhluddy hindlish……nobody understands him.😝 The cops slam him on the sidewalk, break his neck.

No need to join sanghi IT cell. 99.99% of India is dalit. Yous gotta come to terms with this reality.

That was not a bawa. Just an old nosy desi uncle looking into driveways and garages. 😂

There’s a vid of gujju bawa unkal walkin round his hood lookin da way he does. Hilljack calls da cops thinking he’s a nibba. He speaks tutti frutti dalit custard colonial bhluddy bhluddy hindlish……nobody understands him.😝 The cops slam him on the sidewalk, break his neck, cuz he so physically weak.

To the rest of the world this is such a weird strange conversation, it's no wonder people just avoid any interest in India Pak squabbles

So we are having a conversation here to prove they both get beaten up equally? for shame for shame

Outside people tell South Asians how to fight, and they just follow the script without being asked.

To the rest of the world this is such a weird strange conversation, it's no wonder people just avoid any interest in India Pak squabbles

So we are having a conversation here to prove they both get beaten up equally? for shame for shame

Outside people tell South Asians how to fight, and they just follow the script without being asked.
I’m tryin making a point here that tutti frutti bhluddy bhluddy converts got it very tough out there in da US, cuz these dudes think theys bum chums wid da US. Hillbilly would shoot Indians in da face in 2 seconds if he could get away wid it. These hendu guys got it easy in the UK……try living in the US and they’d find out the reality real quick.

I posted the statistics no? One gets murdered in the US daily.

Last edited:
I’m tryin making a point here that tutti frutti dalit converts got it very tough out there in da US, cuz these dudes think theys bum chums wid da US. Hillbilly would shoot Indians in da face in 2 seconds if he could get away wid it. These Dalit guys got it easy in the UK……try living in the US and they’d find out the reality real quick.

That was disgusting and uncalled for. That video was sickening. Why did they body slam him when he was not resisting and under control? Some real psychos out there.

Dont understand with the white police doing thing like that to old guy...more like aggression comes from hate. He surely hates immigrant to the core and use the opportunity to damage the old guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back