Extreme hatred of foreign colored people in the West

365 deaths every year for a population of ~5M Indians in US is way below the average mortality rate.

Btw, how many Pakistanis die every year in US?
That’s not the point! Thousands more Indians die from illnesses and alcohol and poor health/ bad food. Wes discussin homicides from hate crimes here.

Man forget English……in a few decades no one’s goin speak it anyway.

Look at da content!

They asked that sikh guy in canada that you mofo sign on dat dotted line dat yous goin go home and not stay over in canada once we hand yous yer diploma……😝

Aaaaaaaahahahahaaaaa

What do you plan on speaking instead🤣

Anyway, legal and illegal migration is not sustainable, no group will be immune from attack, eventually when numbers are high people will not distinguish between relative distinction in groups

That’s not the point! Thousands more Indians die from illnesses and alcohol and poor health/ bad food. Wes discussin homicides from hate crimes here.
Hundreds of millions of Indians are dying in the US every day

Where in the article does it mention 1 homicide per day? It mentions deaths not homicides, are you hallucinating?

What do you plan on speaking instead🤣

Anyway, legal and illegal migration is not sustainable, no group will be immune from attack, eventually when numbers are high people will not distinguish between relative distinction in groups
I was just appalled that the Canuck University admin asked the sikh student that you basically can’t get admitted unless you waive your rights to stay on over after graduation. 😝

I mean it’s come down to this bhai.

I was just appalled that the Canuck University admin asked the sikh student that you basically can’t get admitted unless you waive your rights to stay on over after graduation. 😝

I mean it’s come down to this bhai.

Yea I mean okaaaay, it's like being on the titanic, but just being a bit further up so you can watch someone else drown before the inevitable

We all have come to know the Indian influence operations and attempts at anti Muslim hate, random and organised

But all that has done is exclude and distance them from other minorities, by attempting to portray themselves as model minority

Sir, this is the real crux.

Now da Aussie’s and canucks basically getting an affidavit from Indians that yous can’t stay over once your studies are done……Yous gotta go back home to India……😝

Man this thing is not goin fly at all. No one would sign up for dis.

@vsdoc @Sharma Ji @PakFactor @SaadH @Dalit @SecularNationalist @Muji.Iqbal @SteppeWolff @hussain0216 @PAKISTANFOREVER
I agree with this. Go through the legal channels if you want to immigrate proper, get a job, whatever it takes...

or do your studies and head back.

Those countries are under absolutely no obligation to just grant you citizenship. Yeh to migrant boats full of somalis etc to Europe waali harkat hai, if a bit more sophisticated in its method.

Deport all illegal immigrants and visa overstayers, absolutely, without exception.

-----------

Besides, for the well heeled, there are investor visas/green cards etc where they must pledge a certain amount to be invested in the host country, but its a lot of monies for regular folk.

I agree with this. Go through the legal channels if you want to immigrate proper, get a job, whatever it takes...

Those countries are under absolutely no obligation to just grant you citizenship. Yeh to migrant boats full of somalis etc to Europe waali harkat hai, if a bit more sophisticated in its method.

Deport all illegal immigrants and visa overstayers, absolutely, without exception.

The bigger point is if that's what's being said directly, in this day and age, imagine the underlying frustration.

Concern for all.

The bigger point is if that's what's being said directly, in this day and age, imagine the underlying frustration.

Concern for all.
Good point, now is NOT a good time to be planning a move to the west for desis, at all. Things are on the boil, this whole new "refugee" situation really has compounded matters. I am sympathetic to the natives' cause and understand well their frustrations, nothing good will come of this unmitigated flow of random foreigners into the west.

Things are at an inflection point, Europe might lunge to the right entirely, there's already big nationalist movements in so many of the major European countries.. desis planning the big move should put those plans on hold for now.

-----------

Besides, for the well heeled, there are investor visas/green cards etc where they must pledge a certain amount to be invested in the host country, but it’s a lot of monies for regular folk.
Oh bhai…….check the tightening of the migration loop holes no?

Who’s goin go now? If yous can’t stay beyond graduation?

99% would be like I’m better off here in gurgaon at the local Jharrpaal Singh Batasha Lal University no? 😝

Man forget English……in a few decades no one’s goin speak it anyway.

Look at da content!

They asked that sikh guy in canada that you mofo sign on dat dotted line dat yous goin go home and not stay over in canada once we hand yous yer diploma……😝

Aaaaaaaahahahahaaaaa

And don't be doing tatti in shade of your car.

Yea I mean okaaaay, it's like being on the titanic, but just being a bit further up so you can watch someone else drown before the inevitable

We all have come to know the Indian influence operations and attempts at anti Muslim hate, random and organised

But all that has done is exclude and distance them from other minorities, by attempting to portray themselves as model minority

Sir, this is the real crux.

Again trying that card.

So predictable.

Maybe the Indians do not want to ally or be remotely seen allying with you and Muslims in general?

Maybe its not so much cosying up to the white as distancing themselves from Muslims abroad.

Maybe the "brother"hood is a one-way love affair.

So many maybes.

Cheers, Doc

Good point, now is NOT a good time to be planning a move to the west for desis, at all. Things are on the boil, this whole new "refugee" situation really has compounded matters. I am sympathetic to the natives' cause and understand well their frustrations, nothing good will come of this unmitigated flow of random foreigners into the west.

Things are at an inflection point, Europe might lunge to the right entirely, there's already big nationalist movements in so many of the major European countries.. desis planning the big move should put those plans on hold for now.

It's not going to get better in a few years only lol
Maybe generations

India has as much surplus people as anyone, plus the remittances

Everyone is taking advantage, especially those who have no choice

With the Syrians for example, they were genuinely displaced
very few Syrians before, in truth

And don't be doing tatti in shade of your car.
Man……😝……..you know there’s a rest room in every gas station……

Mager nahi…….udher hee kharray kharray he just pulled down that skin tight pajama, stuck out his bhund a little…….and man that mofo cut out a big ol turd in that space between da pumps.

Canadian couple in their car behind him recorded everything on the cell phone. 😝

Now that’s fukked up bro.

I can’t post that here cuz it’ll just start a riot…..😝

Man……😝……..you know there’s a rest room in every gas station……

Mager nahi…….udher hee kharray kharray he just pulled down that skin tight pajama, stuck out his bhund a little…….and man that mofo cut out a big ol turd in that space between da pumps.

Canadian couple in their car behind him recorded everything on the cell phone. 😝

Now that’s fukked up bro.

I can’t post that here cuz it’ll just start a riot…..😝

No paper? No grass or leaves?

Magga ya lota?

Again trying that card.

So predictable.

Maybe the Indians do not want to ally or be remotely seen allying with you and Muslims in general?

Maybe its not so much costing up to the white as distancing themselves from Muslims abroad.

Maybe the "brother"hood is a one-way love affair.

So many maybes.

Cheers, Doc

I know it's futile to reason since you have your war paint on lol

For others..

If it's the case that it really gets racially hostile everyone for pure common sense and pragmatism joins the same banner, it's just a safety in numbers thing, black Arab whatever

It's also the most recent historical reference point

first wave in the UK, Indians remembering the British legacy plus the real bad racism they actually suffered were some of the biggest accusers of racism and anti racist movements

A lot of the seniors in anti racist movements in this country are still Indians who lived through it🤣🤣

That's just how it was, and it's likely to be potentially, in the extema should it happen again

Now, just for lol, as things are, who is even inviting or accepting this collaboration 🤡🤡

I am trying to tell you doc, it's the other way round, no one wants someone who is likely to be a liability or collaborator 🤣

The diversity of different groups is much much bigger lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back