Extreme hatred of foreign colored people in the West

I know it's futile to reason since you have your war paint on lol

For others..

If it's the case that it really gets racially hostile everyone for pure common sense and pragmatism joins the same banner, it's just a safety in numbers thing, black Arab whatever

It's also the most recent historical reference point

first wave in the UK, Indians remembering the British legacy plus the real bad racism they actually suffered were some of the biggest accusers of racism and anti racist movements

A lot of the seniors in anti racist movements in this country are still Indians who lived through it🤣🤣

That's just how it was, and it's likely to be potentially, in the extema should it happen again

Now, just for lol, as things are, who is even inviting or accepting this collaboration 🤡🤡

I am trying to tell you doc, it's the other way round, no one wants someone who is likely to be a liability or collaborator 🤣

The diversity of different groups is much much bigger lol

Indians dying for an alliance. With Pakistanis.

I believe you bro.

So tweet above bro😂

Times have changed

The tweet is an Ummah scrumline.

Kabab shank city. The baseball bats @Waz loves talking about.

You have to be really whacked out in the head to be a Hindu and want to be anywhere near that.

Cheers, Doc

The tweet is an Ummah scrumline.

You have to be really whacked out to be a Hindu and want to be anywhere near that.

Cheers, Doc
Call it what you want, I am just describing things as they are😇 and just to disabuse you of this inverted reality and imaginary hand that's being requested....

Wtf for you silly billy 😂

Call it what you want, I am just describing things as they are😇 and just to disabuse you of this inverted reality and imaginary hand that's being requested....

Wtf for you silly billy 😂

Indians have a baseball bat your entire scrum line does not have and never will.

India.

Let the festivities start. Dont take my word for it.

No paper? No grass or leaves?

Magga ya lota?
Na bro……just pulled up his tights got in the car and drove off. You should’ve seen the horror on the Canadian couples faces.

The lady was just like omg omg…….no!!!!……no!!!!!!……naaaaaaa!!!!…....good ghaad what da fuq did we just see, 😝……I can’t believe it………..😝…….the husband was like I got it all on da phone i’ma send this to the newspapers……total riot.

Aaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa😝

Na bro……just pulled up his tights got in the car and drove off. You should’ve seen the horror on the Canadian couples faces.

The lady was just like omg omg…….no!!!!……no!!!!!!……naaaaaaa!!!!…....good ghaad what da fuq did we just see, 😝……I can’t believe it………..😝…….the husband was like I got it all on da phone i’ma send this to the newspapers……total riot.

Aaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa😝

My anus is feeling the burn and puckering up.

Indians have a baseball bat your entire scrum line does not have and never will.

India.

Let the festivities start. Dont take my word for it.
Good stuff doc, this post suggests the penny dropped 👍🏼

May you long instigate fights for other people whilst never intending to actually struggle other than.... on a forum 😂

Good stuff doc, this post suggests the penny dropped 👍🏼

May you long instigate fights for other people whilst never intending to actually struggle other than.... on a forum 😂

You think Indians living in India do not struggle?

I told you man.

You guys are fighting a warped losing battle trying to find friends among native born native Indians.

Yes, you can have your brother dhokla business partners and friends in the UK and the US.

Office buddies too.

For us the first live Pakistani we met is the first time we left our country.

Like watching an exotic species at the zoo.

Only before seen in movies and on the TV. And read about.

You think Indians living in India do not struggle?

I told you man.

You guys are fighting a warped losing battle trying to find friends among native born native Indians.

Yes, you can have your brother dhokla business partners and friends in the UK and the US.

Office buddies too.

For us the first live Pakistani we met is the first time we left our country.

Like watching an exotic species at the zoo.

Only before seen in movies and on the TV. And read about.
Ok man, sure, just casually veer into the rude and vulgar 👍🏼

As usual I am more concerned if you think I may be materially or factually wrong, that's why I attempt to bother on this forum

I took this effort to suggest actually the reality is the exact opposite

Alliance request... Wtf for😂

My anus is feeling the burn and puckering up.
10% quota now enforced in all Canadian businesses for hiring foreign workers. I believe Aussies will follow suit. Where will the Indians go now?

10% quota now enforced in all Canadian businesses for hiring foreign workers. I believe Aussies will follow suit. Where will the Indians go now?

This will still be gamed, like what happened in silicon valley.

But it will get noticed more by other minorities

futile to reason since you have your war paint on lol
when does he not have it on ? :P

It's not going to get better in a few years only lol
Maybe generations

India has as much surplus people as anyone, plus the remittances

Everyone is taking advantage, especially those who have no choice

With the Syrians for example, they were genuinely displaced
very few Syrians before, in truth
God knows where it's headed but we have an idea, you generational good legal migrant lot might be caught in the lapeta too, already happening, isn't it ? and THAT, dear sir, is the worry.

This relatively recent influx might have began with the Syrian/Libyan wars but the native black Africans piggybacked on the plight of those genuinely displaced people and have been flooding the EU.

There's refugees of war, and then there's economic migrants which form the bulk of the new ones iinw.

Even with refugees, but, how do you expect some illiterate bumpkin from A-stan or wherever to ever integrate into ultra liberal Germany etc ? There been all sorts of assaults on women, and other more serious ones. Local log pareshaan hain !

Some say its (((organized))) chaos.

------

meri limit ho gai, keep it spicy, ttyl _o/ <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back