F-16: The Greatest Fighter plane to ever fly

Turkiye , Japan and Israel uses their own Systems and weapons on F-16s

Can Pakistan acquire more f16s or are we banned from ever procuring them.
Pakistan can buy, but it has to use its own cash instead of aid from the US that it used to buy its previous F16 blk 52s.

Last edited:
don't agree with that. In my opinion quality counts rather than quantity. That's why the western planes have better kill ratio than the ( example) Russian ones where they are in majority in counts to the western planes counts. But like i said, i don't hold the J-10 as a bad plane. it only lacks the combat experience and we only can do a realistic comparison after that.
How can you assume that J10C has bad quality than F16s and battle tested term are bogus and wrong every fighter jets when inducted by any airforce is untested and not battle proven, first tell me when F16s were inducted by PAF in 1983, is it battle proven?

I know Russian and according to video
Russian SU-27s beat American F-15s in exercise 1992

and 1 Turkish F-16 beat 9 American F-15 and F-16 in one sortie in RED FLAG exercise 1997

The Turkish Air Force was given the red mission as Soviet Fighter Jets
In the first two days, a Turkish pilot shot down 9 Fighter Jets in a single sortie, and another pilot in the same wing shot down 5 Fighter Jets. Afterwards, a slogan called Tango 1 Never Dies was created…

Tango-1 never dıes
1713610130986.png
1713610295271.png

Last edited:
In an 8 November 2023 release, L3 Harris stated that the testing included continuously exposing Viper Shield with APG-83 energy for more than 12 hours to test whether the radar pulses would interfere with EW functionality. According to L3Harris the test proved Viper Shield’s ability to filter out signal processing streams from the APG-83 AESA radar pulses without any performance compromise.

Looks like L3 Harris started to add capabilities like of F-15 EX into F-16. It allow pilots to use active modes of radar with active modes of EW suite.

This is quite a big achievement for F-16.

Yes, it is. I was just reminding him not to bring religion into matters like this.

No one cares if a Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Martian makes a knife.

Anyone with $$$ will buy it. How the buyer uses it is up to the buyer.

Higher end items of course come with strings attached. Doesn't really change the basic time tested concept that I explained in lines 1-2.

Whether you like it or not, Religion has a lot to do with Defense & Offense.

Pick up the Quran or one of your Hindu texts and I can assure you that you'll find Religion next to Warfare.

The forum has rules I must abide by so I won't "push the envelope" further.

But take this as your daily PDF administered medicine. :rofl:

Looks like L3 Harris started to add capabilities like of F-15 EX into F-16. It allow pilots to use active modes of radar with active modes of EW suite.

This is quite a big achievement for F-16.

Turkiye buys huge weapon and equipment package for $23 billion
including 149 AN/APG-83 AESA Radars , 168 Integrated Viper Electronic Warfare Suite (IVEWS)
Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing Systems (JHMCS) II
Infrared Search and Track (IRST) Pods ... Legion Pod

also 952 AIM-120C-8 and 401 AIM-9X Block II Sidewinder Air-to-Air Missiles
also 200 AGM-88 HARM anti-radiation Missiles
also over 2.500 JDAM and GBU-39 Bombs

1713680794577.jpeg

Last edited:
No one cares if a Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Martian makes a knife.

Anyone with $$$ will buy it. How the buyer uses it is up to the buyer.

Higher end items of course come with strings attached. Doesn't really change the basic time tested concept that I explained in lines 1-2.

Whether you like it or not, Religion has a lot to do with Defense & Offense.

Pick up the Quran or one of your Hindu texts and I can assure you that you'll find Religion next to Warfare.

The forum has rules I must abide by so I won't "push the envelope" further.

Is the word "medicine" meant to be a metaphor for something? If so, I don't get it.

Knives can be made by anyone - and you see, knives can also be used by anyone. The knife in this case, the F-16s, are also flown by Christians and Jews, not just Muslims.

Most of the bombs raining down on Palestine today are dropped by F-16s. Several attacks on Muslims in the past few decades were done by F-16s.

So I don't get that poster's comments about F-16s being the savior of Muslims.

As I said, it is best not to bring religion into threads about capabilities of weapon systems.

F-16 Fighting Falcon News​

Air Force pilot breaks own world aviation record​

May 2, 2008 (by 1st Lt. Lisa Spilinek) - An Air Force Reserve pilot deployed here broke his own world record for hours spent flying the F-16 Fighting Falcon when he surpassed the 6,000 hours milestone May 2.

Lt. Col. Michael Brill, a 421st EFS pilot, is congratulated by his wingman, Brig. Gen. Burt Field, 332nd AEW commander, after the colonel successfully completed more than 6,000 flying hours in an F-16 during an OIF combat mission at Balad AB on May 2nd, 2008. [USAF photo by SrA. Julianne Showalter]

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back