Fissures emerge in PTI as '21 lawmakers hint at forming forward bloc'

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So, there is a reason why we now have @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE in govt or as its supporters 😉

What I find comical is that we have $ 96 billion in the banks collecting interest as a nation, and not one individual wants to touch PIA or other assets in the country.

BECO steel from the Latif brothers was doing perfectly fine and generating a profit; Bhutto ki gand ma karash ai thi took it over and changed it to PECO; the result was total collapse.

Now, CM Latif's descendants are making a living in France selling pottery and pictures, while the Ambani's and Tata's are buying up assets.

Forsvaret

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
BECO steel from the Latif brothers was doing perfectly fine and generating a profit; Bhutto ki gand ma karash ai thi took it over and changed it to PECO; the result was total collapse.
Yepp. All this fiasco began in the 70s by the genius of Bhutto:
Pakistan originally became highly indebted in the 1970s, when the government borrowed to cope with the impact of high oil prices. Ever since, the people have suffered from a large external debt. The response to this debt crisis has been to continuously obtain bailout loans from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). For 32 of the last 44 years, Pakistan has received loans from the IMF, one of the most sustained periods of lending to any country. However, Pakistan today continues to have a large external debt, inequality is entrenched, and the country failed to meet most of the Millennium Development Goals.

He probably don't even read what he post.
Poster on rent - ouch! 🤣

silicon0000

Mar 1, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Poster on rent - ouch! 🤣
@Forsvaret Can you name which govt. takes maximum loans in Pakistan History ? and how much?

Last edited:

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Indeed, I have a PDF book on BECO and will share the link. Also, CM Latif's brother was in the Navy and, I believe, reached the rank of Admiral. He told Ayub Khan to invest in shipbuilding and increase the size of the Navy to secure the supply lines. Ayub ko bi karash shori ho gi thi and rebuffed him as well, saying you don't know anything, and in 1965, the country learned the hard way.

Also, BECO was offered to move to India, but because Pakistan is a Muslim country, they decided to establish it here, and early on, CM Latif was known as the soap man, as that was his start.

I once visited a run-down factory of his in northern Lahore with my father, who told me that when the country needed steel, they stripped down the facilities, broke apart poles, etc. Turned it into a graveyard, and it was the day they buried Jinnah's Pakistan.

Last edited:

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's a painful realization that we could have achieved so much more. We had visionaries, men with talents and personalities that could have filled us with pride.

No photo description available.

But what we got in return due to our amal is this f*cking gay pride:

1719438289810.png

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
No. State violence only kill the masses - it doesn’t kill the ideas whose time has come. This fascist regime had to rig elections, threaten judges, shutdown social media to keep its control over the masses. And yet - none of this brut force against the people has brought any kind of stability in the country.
Doesn't matter to the jamedar regime if the country is stable, instability suits them just right...they will continue to suppress the masses and keep the status quo going. No judicial and/or democratic institution are going to dislodge them, especially given that they have the full backing of their colonial masters...

We have a perfect example of how Egypt's colonial sepoys have been able to successfully operate all these years even co-opting the arab spring a movement much more potent than anything Pakistani masses can muster. Same model is being applied to Pakistan.

Last edited:

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
Good luck then. Pakistan has to pay mountainous external debt in the following years - and the current fascist regime has no idea where to get that money amidst the ongoing extreme instability.
The jamedar establishment has been able to roll over their debts for the last four decades...the masters will keep throwing bones to sustain them in perpetuity.

Forsvaret

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I once visited a run-down factory of his in northern Lahore with my father, who told me that when the country needed steel, they stripped down the facilities, broke apart poles, etc. Turned it into a graveyard, and it was the day they buried Jinnah's Pakistan.
Your father was 💯 percent right. Pakistan’s natural economic progress ended that day, when BECO died a tragic death - all thanks to a civilian dictator called Bhutto:

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The jamedar establishment has been able to roll over their debts for the last four decades...the masters will keep throwing bones to sustain them in perpetuity.

The Western position will change due to the China factor, and they will not be so kind. Eventually, they will be a footnote in the regional policy-making decision of Washington with a resurgent and economically strong India.

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
Your father was 💯 right. Pakistan’s progress died that when BECO died a tragic death - thanks to civilian dictator Bhutto’s policies:
Let's not forget Bhutto was Jamedar's protege and specially installed by Gen.Yahya to rob Bengalis and Mujib of their overwhelming mandate.

Users who are viewing this thread