Five Chinese nationals killed in suicide bomb attack in Pakistan

You moron IK hasn't been in power for 2 years, what has Papa John Army-noon
done.

If IK has made a policy then reverse it.
2 years is nothing to fix the shit show IK created.

And yes it's being reversed, which is why he is crying from jail; "WHY U BUMB AFGHANISTAN MY BROSERS SAAR" 😂

How many years will it take Papa John Bhouj and Dumber 1 to change
policy?

What are your excuses for TTP attacks from 2005 till august 2018?
Because I am not a cult like you, nor a fauje-t like what you accuse me of, my excuses for pre-2018 are that Pakistan's security establishment has nurtured and followed a model of flawed extremism itself.

Pakistan nurtured extremist ideologies in its state institutions like ISI and amongst its populations.

How many years will it take Papa John Bhouj and Dumber 1 to change
policy?

What are your excuses for TTP attacks from 2005 till august 2018?

The Afghans have been attacking Pakistan since 1940s, why are you only counting after 2005

Because that’s when TTP was formed

Yeah but TTP are just the same afghans who have been attacking us for decades, your all acting like they only started in 2005

TTP are just the same afghans

TTP was founded in 2005 by Pakistanis. It’s literally in the name.

your all acting like they only started in 2005

People discount the previous attacks as it doesn’t fit in with the timeline. 2005 was when the whole War On Terror hit Pakistan.

And everything after that has been a continuation. Same with BLA.

Defensive/Reactive strategy against terrorists has failed. Even if you foil 99% of their attacks, if even 1% slip through they can cause serious incidents like this.

The solution is to punish Kabul and New Delhi for their sponsorship of terrorism. Our Strongly worded letters and diplomatics statements have fallen on deaf ears.

The only language the "international community" understands is violence. Swift Retort and Marg Bar Sarmachar are evidence of this. Look how their tones changed overnight following Pakistan's military operations.

I don't know why people in this thread are being so harsh on the Pakistani Government.
Suicide terrorists are hard to 100% stop. These are desperate guys who will swim through the worst sewers, scale the sheerest steep cliff walls, and swim across the most dangerous rivers to achieve their objective. If they fail another one is 5 minutes behind them to take their place to continue the job.

People discount the previous attacks as it doesn’t fit in with the timeline. 2005 was when the whole War On Terror hit Pakistan.

But we aren't just talking about TTP. We are talking about Afghanistan.

Afghanistan previously used other militant groups to do the same thing it is doing today.

Today TTP is 80% under the influence of Afghanistan and aligned with them

TTP was founded in 2005 by Pakistanis. It’s literally in the name.

Let me repeat Afghans have been attacking Pakistan for decades

We took in millions of the namak harams, helped free them from the Soviets and USA/NATO, all afghans have ever been is a cost, what have they ever done for Pakistan, how have they ever helped or benefited Pakistan

Afghans are enemies

There 35 million population, need trade, food, port access, etc

No more pissing about, end all of it, until the afghans act like insaan, let the pressure of taking care of millions of the idiots force them to act like rational actors

I don't know why people in this thread are being so harsh on the Pakistani Government.
Suicide terrorists are hard to 100% stop. These are desperate guys who will swim through the worst sewers, scale the sheerest steep cliff walls, and swim across the most dangerous rivers to achieve their objective. If they fail another one is 5 minutes behind them to continue the job.
Well this is one thing I 100% agree with PTI supporters on.

It is the Pakistani government that nurtured extremism to its own population. Literal madrasdas that preach jihad and violence to children were allowed to run openly. I am not exaggerating this you can find crazy videos of this online.

Not just this but the state taught its own people to be more loyal to foreign Muslims which it idolised to them in a submissive way, than to its own people and nation. NO OTHER COUNTRY DOES THIS. These people do saaar saar to other Muslims like an Indian to an Israeli.

They will cry for Syria but won't care about their neighbours home burning down. If their neighbour was attacked they'd take it personally and attack their government.

But we aren't just talking about TTP. We are talking about Afghanistan.

Afghanistan previously used other militant groups to do the same thing it is doing today.

Today TTP is 80% under the influence of Afghanistan and aligned with them

TTP’s main base is in Waziristan. That’s where the heart of the insurgency is.

I’m not denying that Afghanistan and other elements of the Taliban have historically used Waziristan as a launch pad against other foreign forces.

But we also have to ask ourselves what really is the solution. I don’t see any from the gov or the state apparatus.

We had a plan to integrate them (there was a documentary on this: Waziristan hard homecoming) but idk what happened to that.

With that being said, TTP had nothing to do with this attack. They denied responsibility.

You moron, IKs policies are an exact consequence of what those in power currently inherited.

IK left behind a piece of shit, the Chinese also know Taliban Khan is a burden so they silently watched him get put in prison 😂😂😂

This is why the Chinese will never support Taliban Khan ever, Taliban Khan's militants killed the Chinese today.

View attachment 29126

Well, You are either very ill informed or a liar.

It was PTI, Murad saeed did various press conferences when POST-regime change TTP hardcore fighters were allowed to enter in Swat and other areas. PTI wasn't even in the power then. They protested against security risk. Why GHQ allowed them post -regime change ?? Only a moron will accuse someone of doing something which they never did.

Only a moron will think that PTI and Imran khan was guarding at the border and allowing TTP to enter in Pakistan AFTER their govt was removed. They all were facing cases, how come they could have allowed or disallowed anyone?

PTI & previous ISI head's original plan (which was NEVER implemented) was to settle only those people who distance themselves, accepts Pakistan, and come along with their families. Far easier to keep an eye on them when they are living under your protection. Instead of them living in safe heavens. However this plan was never implemented and worst was done by military establishment / PDM by allowing hardcore terrorists POST regime change. Swat did massive protests on this action.

What's the treatment for your imran-o-phobia ? The fact that you are bringing him when his tenure was the safest in Pakistan, most prosperous (6 % growth) and zero drone attack, all that while facing covid & highest intl oil pricing. Why on earth you bring him for your mess that you created 20 years ago. Unbelievable!

Let me repeat Afghans have been attacking Pakistan for decades

We took in millions of the namak harams, helped free them from the Soviets and USA/NATO, all afghans have ever been is a cost, what have they ever done for Pakistan, how have they ever helped or benefited Pakistan

Afghans are enemies

There 35 million population, need trade, food, port access, etc

No more pissing about, end all of it, until the afghans act like insaan, let the pressure of taking care of millions of the idiots force them to act like rational actors

Wait what

I’m talking about origins of TTP you’re going on something totally different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back