🇮🇷 NEW: Former Iranian diplomat Amir al-Mousavi reveals that Iran has been threatened with a nuclear strike by Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Iranian version of Samson Option include using whatever they have on that one country that is causing all the chaos in the region. If Iran is to go down, I hope they take some cuntries with them who truly deserve it.
I believe it will be an invasion about 20/ 30 miles deep by hezb, which the IDF can’t repel. That will be the final nail in the coffin!

If Hezb holds this 30 mile deep swath and gets entrenched in…….its all over bro.

Join the West Bank with Lebanon……that will be the magic trick.

I just can’t see the IDF having much morale. It’s down! People wondering if they will actually fight.

Rest is then low hanging fruit no?

Last edited:
True, but it sells out sunnis every chance it gets...it had a golden opportunity to bridge and heal 1400 year scar with sunnis by forming an alliance with the anti-monarchy/wahabi/dictator MB front (Morsi was the first Egyptian leader to ever visit Iran) but resorted back to its centuries old habit of sowing mischief and fitna by first backing Iraqi militias and then Assad as they went full gung-ho sectarian massacring sunnis enmasse.
Sunnis sell out Sunnis. Don’t blame the Shias for your own internal backstabbing and helplessness.

Since you and the other poster brought this topic up, a Sunni would rather be head and kill non Sunnis than actually do anything of substance.

Sunni Pakistanis selling out Sunni Kashmiris and their own and you guys are delusional to point fingers at Shias. This is laughable.

Anyways, happy Friday, let’s focus on the thing that provides commonality

I believe it will be an invasion about 20/ 30 miles deep by hezb, which the IDF can’t repel. That will be the final nail in the coffin!

If Hezb holds this 30 mile deep swath and gets entrenched in…….its all over bro.

Join the West Bank with Lebanon……that will be the magic trick.

I just can’t see the IDF having much morale. It’s down! People wondering if they will actually fight.

Rest is then low hanging fruit no?
It’s not going to happened but probably the smarter policy, snatch their lands, but be prepared for for the most hardcore genocide these European f**ks are capable of and will do to the Muslim populations in their controls.

This is not about shia sunni. They’re on da ball, we don’t even know where da ball is……

Pakistan nuclear power? Irani's got the whole west wound up in a pretzel…...and they're totally winning....…and what have you accomplished with your China supplied nukes?

How about the IMF cuts us off from funding tomorrow? Then what?
That’s the thing they don’t understand.

I never bought into the Shia Sunni divide. I always considered myself a Muslim first, but if the shoe fits.

Some of our people need to clean their own homes first.

It’s not going to happened but probably the smarter policy, snatch their lands, but be prepared for for the most hardcore genocide these European f**ks are capable of and will do to the Muslim populations in their controls.
You gotta take the war inside their territory. Like I said........An incursion to connect the West bank with South Lebanon would be the game changer.

It will destroy the IDF.

It's beyond me to see you are even allowed to comment. The leadership of this forum have to put restrictions such as IQ tests for people like you who suffer from below 70 IQ.
Hi,

Iran---The Ayotullahs---are masters at releasing pressure against Iran at critical stages---.

Giving up Ismael Haniyya was another master stroke---.

Around 1983-84 I told some iranians students that I went to school in the USA that Iran was collaborating with usa / israel in getting weapons---.

Some of them were planning to kill me for uttering the "blasphemy"---.

When Oliver North / Contra drama came out---those iranian students hid their faces from me for months---.

Son---you are just an innocent victim of your beliefs---.

we already have multiple threads to discuss this topic. do not need another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back