Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Well he is entitled to his opinion just like you and I.
I am not with you as mod, you delete my rule abiding posts, but preach the right to free expression.

Just like 1000 dead jews was not enough for you. That is not the topic anyway, the topic is if its indiscriminate as @VCheng said, and dropping leaflets, asking people to vacate, and drawing up safe zones and safe squares is the opposite of that.

Meanwhile Hamas calls for the elimination of Jews but no one here seems to condemn it
did they call for elimination of jews, by the way israel bomb those safe zone like it bomb anyplace else . those zones are fake

and a question how many of those 1000 were killed by Israelis themselves ?

I am not with you as mod, you delete my rule abiding posts, but preach the right to free expression.

Yes people like only when they agree but not when they don’t. But that’s their problem. Not mine. My job is clear to me. Please don’t confuse freedom of views with exemptions from rules in a forum.

Now can we please stay on topic.

Last edited:

The Israeli Channel 11 publishes new scenes from the battles of Beit Hanoun, showing serious injuries among the ranks of an Israeli special force, amid their screams during the resistance attack on the house in which they were barricaded..

these lady boys cant fight

4,500 French have enlisted in the IDF

and over 6,000 Greeks and Ukrainians

they are getting every weapon from the US

this is hardly a fair fight actually its unfair as it gets

and yet they cant beat orphans with no shoes

there is divine intervention

Allah is sufficient for them Inshallah

these lady boys cant fight

4,500 French have enlisted in the IDF

and over 6,000 Greeks and Ukrainians

they are getting every weapon from the US

this is hardly a fair fight actually its unfair as it gets

and yet they cant beat orphans with no shoes

there is divine intervention

Allah is sufficient for them Inshallah
That's a lot of people joining the IDF, I didn't think it would be that many.

I will say I am not trolling. Considering the bomb amounts used, the casualty rate is rather low. This is more bombs than many campaigns but fewer civilian deaths. Israel is by all accounts dropping leaflets warning people to leave and calling up telling people to leave. That is more than any nation is obligated to do. The hate the Jewish state gets for existing is insane. Hamas can always release hostages, surrender and stop the bombing operation anytime.

Here is a proportional and equitable response.
Palestinians should add leaflets to their kits... oh yes Israel can always surrender and disarm. It's population that chooses to stay integrates in the existing framework of the region.

They follow their faith, its obligations and live harmoniously with their neighbors.

Those who feel their priorities and political leanings are incompatible with the region, its ethic and faith can move and make their secondary residences as primary.

Happily ever after, right?
Too easy?

But, no they want to see their acts come full circle.
It WILL COME as sunshine, regardless!
We be the witnesses or not...

But has anyone figured out how many IDF have been killed and wounded in Gaza? See the numbers will force Israeli public opinion to really reconsider what they are doing. Also the reports of friendly fire will turn public against the war.

Netanyahu will never release the figures. Netanyahu is finished anyway.

Things are extremely dire in Palestine, the Islamic world must act now to stop things getting worse. It is a crime to do nothing. Muslim countries and good countries of the world must act now , action is the need of the day. If the governments don't act the people must rise and say "we must have action not rhetoric and empty words". Every Israeli embassy must be closed down in every Muslim country and let Israel know enough is enough stop this genocide now.

Islamic world... The GCC Arabs are literally the neighbours of Palestine and haven't done anything to assist the Palestinians.

and a question how many of those 1000 were killed by Israelis themselves ?
I don't think we will ever know the 'truth' but I suspect anywhere from 33-50% "civilians" killed by the Gazans on October 7 were actually killed by Israelis. And also note, unless the "civilians" are kids or very old, they are very likely part of the IDF "Reservists"--the same kind of people fighting against the Gazans.
Netanyahu will never release the figures. Netanyahu is finished anyway.
With today's Israeli Supreme Court ruling against him, he is even more weak now.
The GCC Arabs are literally the neighbours of Palestine and haven't done anything to assist the Palestinians.

The GCC Arabs are beat dogs against Israel/America/Europe combine--they did try a lot to help the Palestinians until recently--but are now protecting their rather nice lifestyle and huge investments in the West--which would be confiscated if they stray too far--look at what happening to Russia.

But even now if they can find a Sugar Daddy alternate to America for investments and protection of their regimes, they would. China is not quite willing or able to take up that role yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back