Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

And the support in Washington is more understandable, right!!
Absolutely not. But it can’t be the sole focus if one is to understand the complexity of the issue.

Off-topic but...

Oh, yes. In a cinema/theater decades ago. Please remember that Israel was a nonentity to Americans until at least 1967. And even around 1990, Bush Sr. had strongly opposed Israel. He was the last American President with a spine against Israel. The Fall of the Soviet Union gave the NeoCons too much hubris after that--and they are in bed with Israel Lobby: $$$$$.

And so no, I see no JFK/Israel connection. At most--and even that is tangential--something to do with Cuba and/or Vietnam.
I am not saying I know for sure, ofcourse not, however I would not say Israel was a non entity, any nation attempting to create nukes will never be below the radar, and Israel was.

Also some interesting characters involved in the making of the film.

But off topic.

Khamenei is a murderer of Muslims and a evil fraud that stabbed Gaza in the back and abandoned it.
bla bla bla

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 20.48.16.png

Hard to believe Iran has sent a ship to the hornets nest of the Red Sea. Is it credible news?!!! If true then this opens scenarios we (or at least I) didnt' think was going to happen: Open Iranian involvement? Maybe Iran and its proxies have been waiting to exhaust the Israeli weaponry before making a move?? If you saw Larry C. Johnson interview I posted yesterday, he presents a hopeless scenario for even the USN against the Houthis. And Larry is a very careful responsible person.

Hard to believe Iran has sent a ship to the hornets nest of the Red Sea. Is it credible news?!!! If true then this opens scenarios we (or at least I) didnt' think was going to happen: Open Iranian involvement? Maybe Iran and its proxies have been waiting to exhaust the Israeli weaponry before making a move?? If you saw Larry C. Johnson interview I posted yesterday, he presents a hopeless scenario for even the USN against the Houthis. And Larry is a very careful responsible person.
It's just one small frigate, not a big deal

In recent years Iran always has a few ships permanently stationed in the Red Sea to collect intelligence and coordinate the Resistance forces in Yemen etc

Israel is getting hurt as we speak. IDF soldiers are losing limbs and are crippled. We see the visuals of crying family members. Don't think that Israel is invincible.
Israel has been exposed badly during this war.

Do they really believe these IDF soldiers return home entirely sane, ready to love anyone?

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar: If not for Iran’s support, we would not have our missile capabilities​

“If not for Iran’s support for the resistance … we would not have obtained these capabilities. Our [Arab] nation has deserted us in our difficult moments, while Iran has supported us with weapons, equipment and expertise.”

The neocons/neovchengs will maximise this opportunity to confront Iran, I can hear John Bolton banging his desk from here... Bombs bombs bombs

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back