Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The neocons/neovchengs will maximise this opportunity to confront Iran, I can hear John Bolton banging his desk from here... Bombs bombs bombs
UK newspapers are already giving John Bolton op-eds to advocate for his long sought-after war with Iran

UK newspapers are already giving John Bolton op-eds to advocate for his long sought-after war with Iran
A wider conflict in the region would not solve anything and be rather counterproductive.

It's just one small frigate, not a big deal

In recent years Iran always has a few ships permanently stationed in the Red Sea to collect intelligence and coordinate the Resistance forces in Yemen etc

The neocons/neovchengs will maximise this opportunity to confront Iran, I can hear John Bolton banging his desk from here... Bombs bombs bombs

But sinking an Iranian ship in Red Sea with potentially dozens killed escalates the conflict a lot. It is one thing to have some obscure 'Iran affiliated' little militia site killed in Syria or Iraq. It is another to sink an Iranian ship in the red-hot Red Sea.
Horrible, long, large wars are often fought because a few dozens of politicians sitting at the top wouldn't want to look wimps in front of their citizens!!!

All that remains is for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard to say that the spirit of Qassem Soleimani left the grave and went to Palestine and led the battles there.

for one sentence in a long interview of one IRGC member you have devoted at least 20 posts here to slam the entire IRGC / Iran, lol

A wider conflict in the region would not solve anything and be rather counterproductive.
Indeed

But sinking an Iranian ship in Red Sea with potentially dozens killed escalates the conflict a lot. It is one thing to have some obscure 'Iran affiliated' little militia site killed in Syria or Iraq. It is another to sink an Iranian ship in the red-hot Red Sea.
Horrible, long, large wars are often fought because a few dozens of politicians sitting at the top wouldn't want to look wimps in front of their citizens!!!

So would sinking a ship of any other country.

Things are extremely dire in Palestine, the Islamic world must act now to stop things getting worse. It is a crime to do nothing. Muslim countries and good countries of the world must act now , action is the need of the day. If the governments don't act the people must rise and say "we must have action not rhetoric and empty words". Every Israeli embassy must be closed down in every Muslim country and let Israel know enough is enough stop this genocide now.

Well he is entitled to his opinion just like you and I.

⭕ Al-Qassam Brigades:
The Al-Qassam Mujahideen were able to target the invading Zionist forces with missiles, anti-fortification devices, and individuals, engage them from zero distance, and target their rescue teams. Two houses and two tunnels were booby-trapped by enemy soldiers, and a minefield was booby-trapped by the occupation’s vehicles and soldiers.

On the contrary, that's what would solve the Israel-Palestine conflict, at least and would also result in the most probable expulsion of America from the Middle East. There is a reason Americans don't want a regional war--it is very much against American interests. I am absolutely sure of that. This is not 1991.

I am not advocating a regional war--just predicting with a high degree of confidence.

Things are extremely dire in Palestine, the Islamic world must act now to stop things getting worse. It is a crime to do nothing. Muslim countries and good countries of the world must act now , action is the need of the day. If the governments don't act the people must rise and say "we must have action not rhetoric and empty words". Every Israeli embassy must be closed down in every Muslim country and let Israel know enough is enough stop this genocide now.
That is a good start at least. Why delay?

As usual, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard lies, contradicts, and is not ashamed. At the beginning of Operation Toofan-Al Aqsa it came out saying that we had nothing to do with the matter and fled from participating, and now, when Gaza has been steadfast and the omens of victory began to loom on the horizon, it came out with lies and quackery to say that Operation Flood was a response to the killing of Soleimani! **** you and your lies, and may God’s peace be upon the strikes #كتائب_القسام and the resistance of Gaza.

On the contrary, that's what would solve the Israel-Palestine conflict, at least and would also result in the most probable expulsion of America from the Middle East. There is a reason Americans don't want a regional war--it is very much against American interests. I am absolutely sure of that. This is not 1991.

I am not advocating a regional war--just predicting with a high degree of confidence.

We can only wait and see how wide the conflict grows and whether it solves anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back