Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Yes it's not entirely unreasonable.

But before you potentially take any extensive liberty with this, there is a difference between being passive and actively aiding Israel, they are in the same ballpark, but the gulf states are not providing weapons or vetoes.

The Gulf States cannot give what they do not have, obviously.

The Gulf States cannot give what they do not have, obviously.
Are you saying they would give weapons to Israel for the gaza operation, they just don't have the weapons, right?

Assassination of leaders does not work. There will be many more leaders that will rise after him, each one will be more emboldened in their actions. You only make the resistance stronger. For every 1 person you kill many more will take his place.

Are you saying they would give weapons to Israel for the gaza operation, they just don't have the weapons, right?
Now you are twisting words. The GCC doesn’t get credit for not doing what they can’t do. That’s all.

Last edited:
Thank you for that clarification. I think your previous words were pretty definitive and did not make that clear.

Even if someone words were definitive, that means nothing without a right trusted source and it's pure speculation, no need to say.

I feel like the only waiting game they are playing is how long before they can invest and profit from gaza 2.0 after it has been erased of people from gaza.

So yes I am sceptical about the Arabs doing anything.

I am sceptical too.
Just saying, Arabs wont do anything against Israel now as there is too much to loose because of Western backing of Israel.

But as always the geopolitical landscape is ever changing. If a opportunity would present itself, certainly Israel would be in trouble.

Has happened before, during the Outremer period when Salah Ad Din Ayuubi and Rukn Ad Din Baybars destroyed the Crusader States.

He'll do nothing. This guy has no credibility at all. He's probably the one who got him killed as they were angry Hamas asked them to do more. If Hezbollah doesn't go to war over this, then you know Hezbollah, Israel, and Iran were behind his killing.

I dont know why that guy is a leader.

What are his merits to say something and people following him?

I understand Soleimani was a cool guy, a action man who came from common people.

But what has done Nasrallah, besides talk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back