Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Looks some fake account. lol. Pakistanis desperation is such a level, now in need of some fake account nonsenses.

Zionists are babykillers. That is how the world views Israel. LOL Certain European countries have already accepted the Palestinian state. ICC wants Netanyahu to be tried at the international court. The vast majority of the world condemns Israeli barbarity against unarmed civilians. Even your country India condemns Israel at the UN. Or is India just putting up a show to appease the Arabs? Yet here you are cheerleading for Israel.

Now a question to you. Do you also believe that Zionists are God's chosen people?

Expect multifold chaotic retaliation. Looks 3H dont want to end the conflict! , seems they enjoy the extra attention and privilege they are getting from Muslim world.
Why is an “atheist” attempting to flame this thread honestly there really should be an automatic ban for people who “randomly” popped up on this site most likely someone has been banned already. p.s. I already put you on ignore

Expect multifold chaotic retaliation. Looks 3H dont want to end the conflict! , seems they enjoy the extra attention and privilege they are getting from Muslim world.

What is left to destroy in Gaza?
I don't think the 3H are against a long term ceasefire; if a long term ceasefire is guaranteed then there will be Victory Parades in Gaza and Lebanon and in many Muslim/Arab countries; the imagery from those marches will truly seal Israel's image being destroyed. Israel lives on its image as indestructible and unbeatable; remove that, Israel itself will fall.
I can see why this is Israel's existential struggle. I have no sympathy for them but I do see that.

Seems like they’re attempting to bring the government down and they’re not being subtle about it even in the slightest. I think bibi goal is to kill off as many of their people as possible and blame them on Hamas its weird you would think iaf and idf knows perhaps quite there are quite a few hostages alive so basically Hannibal protocol is taking a effect kill all living Israelis inside Gaza so they don’t have to negotiate

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back