Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Is the reason why people like @F-22Raptor have ceased posting on this thread?

We are clearly in the era of genociding historical lies, narratives and supremacy.
I have been wondering about some PDF posters and their posts from last October and their almost absences in this thread lately.
Hamas fire 12 rockets at Tel Aviv (first time since December 2023), multiple impacts recorded, 3 Israelis injured amid settler panic

Them pina coladas at the beach in nice spring weather of Tel Aviv can't be good enough to keep going to the beach-- Cyprus is not far away and is safe.

My condolences to the Flora and Fauna of that beautiful region! ;)
Expect multifold chaotic retaliation. Looks 3H dont want to end the conflict! , seems they enjoy the extra attention and privilege they are getting from Muslim world.

I don't know.
But the UNGA expelling a Member for non-compliance is an interesting idea and worth looking into. Ray M. and Larry J. are responsible former CIA officials and wouldn't have made the comment without some knowledge.
UNGA should at least vote to kick out Israel!! I bet there can be at least a simple majority, if not a 2/3rd majority; the Israeli clown UN envoy has been publicly insulting the UN.

It would bring Palestine and Israel on a level peg if that would happen.

I have been wondering about some PDF posters and their posts from last October and their almost absences in this thread lately.

Them pina coladas at the beach in nice spring weather of Tel Aviv can't be good enough to keep going to the beach-- Cyprus is not far away and is safe.

This is the way to end this settler entity.

Make life so miserable for the settlers that all those with options leave as soon as possible.

Also this means the entity loses its appeal to new immigrants and before you know it, there is implosion as the project collapses in on itself.

Last edited:
Hamas fire 12 rockets at Tel Aviv (first time since December 2023), multiple impacts recorded, 3 Israelis injured amid settler panic

This all tells me something that many on this thread also agree with :

The MYTH of Jewish military invincibility is OVER.

Whats the main difference (that i see at least) between the Arab nations that fought ISrael decades ago and the Arab militias that fight Israel today and damaged Israel bady? Determination! When you fight Israel with determination that makes you keep fighting it in a determined manner, you will be surprised how hard it is for "WESTERN WEAPONS" to defeat you.

Btw Israel should not have retired its Patriots- even if they are useless relative to their expensive cost, at least keeping them active could've given Israel more hope in its hopeless war. if Iran doesnt not make the resistance forces defeat and reset Israel now, it will never happen, at least not in our lifetime- its now or never for erasing genocidal Zionism from Israel.

This all tells me something that many on this thread also agree with :

The MYTH of Jewish military invincibility is OVER.

Whats the main difference (that i see at least) between the Arab nations that fought ISrael decades ago and the Arab militias that fight Israel today and damaged Israel bady? Determination! When you fight Israel with determination that makes you keep fighting it in a determined manner, you will be surprised how hard it is for "WESTERN WEAPONS" to defeat you.

Btw Israel should not have retired its Patriots- even if they are useless relative to their expensive cost, at least keeping them active could've given Israel more hope in its hopeless war. if Iran doesnt not make the resistance forces defeat and reset Israel now, it will never happen, at least not in our lifetime- its now or never for erasing genocidal Zionism from Israel.
It's not the same generation, current generation than decades ago generations who almost fall in holocaust, the motivation is different.

Decades ago Israeli generation was highly motivated due to survive to holocaust. The generation that it sank USS Liberty, worthy generation, who didnt sell themselves by money.

Current generation are brainwashed by USA trendings, who only thinks in money and to escape to USA. Generation of corrupts leaders who do everything to get USA money.

incompetence by the apparently told military power in the middle east (because its majority white).

The answer is yes!

They killed several thousands civilians, but they can't destroy rockets stockpile. Are they completely idiots or they let the rockets to have excuses to keep the war?

Expect multifold chaotic retaliation. Looks 3H dont want to end the conflict! , seems they enjoy the extra attention and privilege they are getting from Muslim world.

Your side hasn't booked any progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back