Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

That is the line of thinking I was in.

Maybe an attack on an economic target like a port but being careful to minimise civilian casualties.

Hezbollah would have to fire hundreds of rockets and missiles at once in order to overwhelm the defences, but it would probably restore deterrence as the Zionists would feel that the massive economic price would not be worth assasinating top resistance officials.

Haifa port is the closest and so would present a tempting target due to sheer amount and breadth of weapons that Hezbollah to direct at it.

The gas platform in the med needs to be target number one

They didn't for some time, that's my point.

It's better to quickly exclude them from helping the Palestinians.

They want the gaza issue gone, off their plate.

The Arabs are firmly interested in patching up with Israel. Even at the cost of handing over Palestine to the Israelis. This is exactly what we are seeing today. The Arab leaders are passive. So are the Arab people. You expect much more from the Arabs under the current circumstances.

The next target has to be Houthis in Yemen, an international task force needs to be created to put boots on the ground to protect shipping. A European alliance to help keep Lebanon in check would also be advisable

After defeat against the Taliban

The anti war view of the population

Russia ramping up punishment of Ukraine

That's gonna be very difficult

Yup, unless you believe you change is something only others can do whilst you watch via a screen.
Watching on a screen will not do anything but taking some action even within our own lives will. That includes educating the next generation so they are more involved.
At the end of the day Hezbollah themselves are not a state, nor do they have the resources of a state

They also are in Lebanon which has a mixed population and whilst they have a lot more offensive capabilities, the Israeli are animals and will target the Lebanese population that will put inevitable pressure on Hezbollah

As a result unless directly attacked or Lebanese territory invaded this low level attacks by Hezbollah is all you will see

In the meantime Iran is bolstering Hezbollah stocks in preparation for a possible conflict
The U.S is doing the same for Israel

So whilst their is a constant low level conflict at the moment in the North both sides are wary

Iran to be fair is doing what it can THIS IS ON THE ARAB STATES

The OIC was ready to declare sanctions and additional actions across the Muslim world

Who stopped it???
Saudi, Egypt, UAE, Jordan

Why the hell would anyone point fingers at Iran when the Arabs are the problem

At a population level however Israel and the Jews are detested and the hatred is absolutely brimming

The Palestinian cause is energised across the world and we now need to unleash sustained pressure against Israel
I agree with allot of what you said that's probably because our political perspectives are similar. The issue is this long division between GCC countries and Iran has caused such a split across the ummah that you can see they are ready to kill each other to achieve their perspectives, even making the enemy of my enemy my friend.

The Arabs are firmly interested in patching up with Israel. Even at the cost of handing over Palestine to the Israelis. This is exactly what we are seeing today. The Arab leaders are passive. So are the Arab people. You expect much more from the Arabs under the current circumstances.

Does anybody need more proof how everybody merely follows their own national interests?

After defeat against the Taliban

The anti war view of the population

Russia ramping up punishment of Ukraine

That's gonna be very difficult
That is true, EU needs to realise it's at war. Radical Islamism of Palestine and Iran can not be stopped without huge deployment but it must be done

I totally agree

But for one thing, Palestinians will never ever stop fighting for their rights. Even if we are down to the last man.
I absolutely admire the Palestinians. They have every right to fight against a Zionist regime that is only interested in stealing land. Nevertheless, the Palestinians have only moral support and the Israelis receive both weaponry, economic and moral support from their backers. It is not a fair fight.

I absolutely admire the Palestinians. They have every right to fight against a Zionist regime that is only interested in stealing land. Nevertheless, the Palestinians have only moral support and the Israelis receive both weaponry, economic and moral support from their backers. It is not a fair fight.

Warfare is never fair. All sides fight as best as they can using all resources available to them.

Does anybody need more proof how everybody merely follows their own national interests?

I would argue that it is not in Arab interest to throw their blood brothers under the bus for merely patching up with Israel. If the GCC Arabs really wanted some sort of balanced approach they would also address Israeli land grabbing and the building of illegal settlements. This has been ongoing for so many years. Long before 7th of October.

The Arabs have severely disappointing. They are not fair in their stance. Following your interests is important, but there needs to be some balance. The Arabs are not going to look any good after this whole thing ends.

The next target has to be Houthis in Yemen, an international task force needs to be created to put boots on the ground to protect shipping. A European alliance to help keep Lebanon in check would also be advisable

You really are revealing your bias here without any attempt to be objective.

Why should other countries fight to protect the trade routes of the Zionists in Palestine?

Houthis are being very precise in the ships that are being targeted and apart from ships bound for the Zionist ports everyone else is being left alone.

That is true, EU needs to realise it's at war. Radical Islamism of Palestine and Iran can not be stopped without huge deployment but it must be done

Europe ño longer has the population

Look at the average age of Europeans, family collapsing, divorce sky rocketing, people not having kids, women being more deluded then ever

They can barely supply Ukraine and have watched whilst tens if thousands of Ukrainians have been killed whilst Iran has been supplying Russia

The world is changing,even Pakistan has sent massive stocks if arms to Ukraine to fullfil the hole the west can no longer fill

I would argue that it is not in Arab interest to throw their blood brothers under the bus for merely patching up with Israel. If the GCC Arabs really wanted some sort of balanced approach they would also address Israeli land grabbing and the building of illegal settlements. This has been ongoing for so many years. Long before 7th of October.

The Arabs have severely disappointing. They are not fair in their stance. Following your interests is important, but there needs to be some balance. The Arabs are not going to look any good after this whole thing ends.

The issue here is that it is for each country to decide for themselves what their national interests are, and not up to outsiders. We can all have our opinions, but they get to decide. Like we can see here in the context of this thread too.

Europe ño longer has the population

Look at the average age of Europeans, family collapsing, divorce sky rocketing, people not having kids, women being more deluded then ever

They can barely supply Ukraine and have watched whilst tens if thousands of Ukrainians have been killed whilst Iran has been supplying Russia

The world is changing,even Pakistan has sent massive stocks if arms to Ukraine to fullfil the hole the west can no longer fill
I see you're still in Europe....
You really are revealing your bias here without any attempt to be objective.

Why should other countries fight to protect the trade routes of the Zionists in Palestine?

Houthis are being very precise in the ships that are being targeted and apart from ships bound for the Zionist ports everyone else is being left alone.
Because it is a global problem. Am Yisrael Chai, the world stands with the Jewish people against rampant aggression by the terrorists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back