Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Just look at these horrific images. Day in day out children are being massacred. This should ignite the conscious of a normal human being. Let alone Arabs who are related to the Palestinians. The Arabs are extremely pathetic in their response.
I have put that truthseer on ignore but laughing at pictures of injured maybe dead Palestinian children is really a low.

Can the mods take action please.

I have put that truthseer on ignore but laughing at pictures of injured maybe dead Palestinian children is really a low.

Please report and don't respond directly.

I am sceptical too.
Just saying, Arabs wont do anything against Israel now as there is too much to loose because of Western backing of Israel.

But as always the geopolitical landscape is ever changing. If a opportunity would present itself, certainly Israel would be in trouble.

Has happened before, during the Outremer period when Salah Ad Din Ayuubi and Rukn Ad Din Baybars destroyed the Crusader States.

Make no mistake. The GCC Arabs can really do a lot. For a start, they have oil and it is used by every country in the world. The Arabs also have diplomatic clout. All I see is a bunch of Arab UN representatives giving statements at the UN. Pathetic and meaningless. We all know what the leaders of GCC can do if they really want an end to this bloodshed. It hasn't happened.

The GCC Arabs are passive in their approach. The GCC Arabs have a long time ago decided to patch up with Israel without addressing the Palestinian issue. This tells us a lot about GCC intent.

Last edited:
Can you report a reaction to a post, not the post itself? He has changed it now, it was the laughing smiley before.

@Musings perhaps the mask has slipped?

We can always check the edit history, if you don't have a screenshot. Just report what you feel should be reported, and trust the moderation, whatever the decision. Trust me, we are trying our best.

It is incredible that the Israeli Embassy in Jordan is still standing, especially considering 50% of people in Jordan are Palestinians ... If Palestinians themselves can't remove an Israeli Embassy in their heartland which they control, then there is no hope of wider Arab or Islamic solidarity and nor should they be able to expect such a thing.

That is a really good point you make. It is obvious as daylight. The big elephant in the room is the passive Arab response.

I saw it and I’m simply not having it. You can’t be human to laugh at children suffering let alone dying. I can’t believe how low some people will stoop.
I want a diverse view but can’t allow this.

At the end of the day Hezbollah themselves are not a state, nor do they have the resources of a state

They also are in Lebanon which has a mixed population and whilst they have a lot more offensive capabilities, the Israeli are animals and will target the Lebanese population that will put inevitable pressure on Hezbollah

As a result unless directly attacked or Lebanese territory invaded this low level attacks by Hezbollah is all you will see

In the meantime Iran is bolstering Hezbollah stocks in preparation for a possible conflict
The U.S is doing the same for Israel

So whilst their is a constant low level conflict at the moment in the North both sides are wary

Iran to be fair is doing what it can THIS IS ON THE ARAB STATES

The OIC was ready to declare sanctions and additional actions across the Muslim world

Who stopped it???
Saudi, Egypt, UAE, Jordan

Why the hell would anyone point fingers at Iran when the Arabs are the problem

At a population level however Israel and the Jews are detested and the hatred is absolutely brimming

The Palestinian cause is energised across the world and we now need to unleash sustained pressure against Israel

GCC Arabs are indeed the problem.

I saw it and I’m simply not having it. You can’t be human to laugh at children suffering let alone dying. I can’t believe how low some people will stoop.
I want a diverse view but can’t allow this.
Thank you sir for the decisive action 🙏🏼

Bro it’s forum rules but I will be honest - I don’t see any difference Muslim Jew or Hindu child.
I really can’t see why anyone with half a heart could like or laugh at a post with a child suffering. Ridiculous
Fully agree.

There are definitely those who are taking morbid pleasure in this.

Then there are the "it's complex" brigade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back