Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Perhaps you should do some more research about how franchises work and once you discover who the franchise owners pay, all over the world, then you will see that it doesn’t matter where you buy your McFlurry. You can do a little extra research once you’ve understood where the franchise money goes and see who the top 5 or so shareholders are at ownership level… I don’t want to spoil the ending for you, but there’s a strong Zionist theme there

For KFC specifically, the owner of their middle east operations Mohamed Alabbar is a huge Israel fanboy, sympathizer, and advocator for normalisation. He spent a ton of money for healthcare in Isreal and announced he wants Israeli children to live normal safe lives. Since the 7th, he said absolutely nothing about Palestinian children and their rights for a normal and safe life.
I was interested in those Franchises so I know how it works..you can have your own meat and potatoes.. some franchises you can buy them completely, own them and pay a small royalty for the name..

Egyptian soldier killed.

I think Egypt rulers try to calm down, but most of Egyptian people, including most of state low ranks, hate Israel deeply.
That was denied by Egyptian Media..

Egyptian soldier killed.

I think Egypt rulers try to calm down, but most of Egyptian people, including most of state low ranks, hate Israel deeply.
Sisi won't be able to control events. Case in point: this skirmish.

Hamas leader Osama Hamdan: The massacre in Rafah comes as part of a revenge attempt against the Israeli occupation after its inability to confront the resistance.

Hamas leader Osama Hamdan: If the Israeli enemy’s missiles are as accurate as he says, this means that he is deliberately killing children and women..

🔴#Urgent | The White House: The images received from Rafah yesterday, Sunday, are devastating..

@AlarabyTV

That was denied by Egyptian Media..
Why Israel would lie about it? Israel has no reasons to lie about it. If they lie it would be to hide it, not to invent it.

But Egypt.. yes, they dont want a escalation.

Perhaps you should do some more research about how franchises work and once you discover who the franchise owners pay, all over the world, then you will see that it doesn’t matter where you buy your McFlurry. You can do a little extra research once you’ve understood where the franchise money goes and see who the top 5 or so shareholders are at ownership level… I don’t want to spoil the ending for you, but there’s a strong Zionist theme there

For KFC specifically, the owner of their middle east operations Mohamed Alabbar is a huge Israel fanboy, sympathizer, and advocator for normalisation. He spent a ton of money for healthcare in Isreal and announced he wants Israeli children to live normal safe lives. Since the 7th, he said absolutely nothing about Palestinian children and their rights for a normal and safe life.
Scum

Why Israel would lie about it? Israel has no reasons to lie about it. If they lie it would be to hide it, not to invent it.

But Egypt.. yes, they dont want a escalation.
Urgent | Financial Times, quoting an Egyptian official: The shooting incident in #Rafah was elementary and had no political significance..

Other sources:

Investigations will confirm that the person who started the shooting was an Egyptian soldier assigned to guard the watchtower in Area 17

Random gunfire was fired at the Rafah crossing security battalion, and the forces succeeded in eliminating it, and 7 Israeli soldiers were injured, 3 of them in serious condition..

An Israeli military source has now confirmed to me the following:
📌One of the injured Israeli forces died shortly after being transferred to the hospital
📌The Israeli soldier was in a very dangerous condition
📌Desperate attempts were made to save the soldier, but all attempts failed

Last edited:
Al-Qassam Brigades, our Mujahideen, targeted a special Zionist force holed up inside a house with a 107 missile east of the city of #Jabalia, north of the Gaza Strip, leaving them dead and wounded.

And there is something in Qassam’s arsenal that you do not know

Very important⚠️
The Egyptian soldier who was killed at the hands of the Israeli forces crossed the Egyptian border and tried to pursue the Israeli soldiers inside Rafah and insisted on causing casualties to the Israeli forces (1/3)

The Egyptian soldier was exposed to heavy fire as a result of his insistence on causing casualties on the Israeli side, which forced the Israeli forces to immediately deal with him with heavy gunfire, which led to the Egyptian soldier falling immediately (2/3)

The Israeli forces retreated to their positions after the incident and informed the security commanders, who began coordinating with the security commanders in Egypt regarding the location of the Egyptian military fall (3/3)

This is the Egyptian soldier who has crossed the border..

1716843023135.jpeg

#Al-Sharq_Urgent Egyptian sources told “Al-Sharq”: Egyptian forces clashed with Israeli forces, killed an Israeli conscript, and wounded 7 others, 3 of whom were in serious condition..

Professor John Mearsheimer, author of the famous book “The Zionist Lobby and American Foreign Policy”: “Israel is in big trouble. It was unable to defeat Hamas and cleanse Gaza of the Palestinians!” Watch what he said..

The day Arab states people rise up Israel will be in trouble

I don't see that happening in next 10 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back