Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

American Jewish Elite is backstabbing their Israel cousins, so you can imagine what they will do later to Eurasian vassals gentiles.
Care to explain? Unanimous consensus is the rich, powerful Jewish friends in America in platforms like AIPAC are probably the number one supporters of Israel outside of Israel. What you are saying contradicts all widely held opinions, including by Max Blumenthal, John Mearsheimer and Norman Finklestein.
West has bigger fish to fry with Russia-China-Iran alliance for which they need Arabs on their side. Israel will be made a pariah just like South Africa and withdrawl from Palastine will be forced upon it. This will be followed by normalization and the formation of a counter-alliance.

You are right. But then Israel is a parasite which has taken over its hosts in America and so damned be America's strategic interests. A parasite doesn't care for its hosts in either Nature or in Geopolitics.

The day Arab states people rise up Israel will be in trouble

I don't see that happening in next 10 years

Nothing will happen. Not even in a hundred years. We all know the facts. Just wait when Netanyahu has killed as many as he likes. Saudis will accept the Zionists. You quote me on the day it happens. You will see how all these Arab states fall one by one. I will eat my words if I am wrong.

Biden has already stated that they will not arrest him. I'm sure the others will follow the same pattern.

Unfortunately for Biden, he's not a lawyer neither a judge and with the zionist entity's increasing isolation around the world and this ever so important election coming up, he might just have a liiiiiiittle bit of a problem using the US' clout to prevent the ICJ from arresting the two demons.

I guess the only saving grace for the ICJ/ICC would be to consolidate the other powers strength with their changing view of the entity as an influencer. That might just give the ICC enough power to follow through despite Biden's objections.

And speaking of Biden; did you hear the statement the administration just gave about this Rafah insane crime against humanity? He's still prefacing the garbage coming out of his mouth with "Israel has the right to defend itself." Talk about tiring and the gal to keep saying that in the light of the obvious is just disgusting. No other way to describe it.

Unfortunately for Biden, he's not a lawyer neither a judge and with the zionist entity's increasing isolation around the world and this ever so important election coming up, he might just have a liiiiiiittle bit of a problem using the US' clout to prevent the ICJ from arresting the two demons.

I guess the only saving grace for the ICJ/ICC would be to consolidate the other powers strength with their changing view of the entity as an influencer. That might just give the ICC enough power to follow through despite Biden's objections.

And speaking of Biden; did you hear the statement the administration just gave about this Rafah insane crime against humanity? He's still prefacing the garbage coming out of his mouth with "Israel has the right to defend itself." Talk about tiring and the gal to keep saying that in the light of the obvious is just disgusting. No other way to describe it.
Respectfully no one actually is listening to Biden anymore. It’s simply untied global pressure that seems to be isolating the Israeli regime. The attack last night seems
To have broken the camels back…..

Respectfully no one actually is listening to Biden anymore. It’s simply untied global pressure that seems to be isolating the Israeli regime. The attack last night seems
It’s funny I said the same thing but I was called naive thanks for backing up what I said about the ripple becoming a tidal wave, I think soon countries that keep embarrassing themselves because America keeps on pushing them to back Israel are going to start quietly hide or start falling in line with the rest of the world

Borrell says on air that the current tense situation on the border between the Arab Republic of Egypt and Gaza makes it necessary to reactivate the border mission at the Rafah crossing.
(The delegation left after the Gaza Strip’s authority was transferred to Hamas in 2007, but its return requires the approval of European countries.
Their ministers agreed on this with unprecedented speed.

Biden need not be a lawyer or judge in this case as there are many others to do the work for him. Biden's statement, "But they killed two Hamas leaders, but we urge them to be careful of civilians," is a carte blanche for Israel. It is nothing more than providing a shield to them. The U.S. is not a signatory of the World Court.

If U.S. clout can force practically all of the EU to disengage from Russia, what is the World Court in front of it or any other nation-state in front of it? Others will line up behind the U.S. and not arrest him.

As for, Netanyahu, he need not go anywhere and send others to do what needs to be done in international relations. Or, those nation-states can carve out exceptions for Israel.

As stated before, the strongest make laws in its favor, and with it, its friends are protected.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back