Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation condemned the Israeli attacks in Rafah last night.

In the first few weeks of October after the Israeli attack began

The members.of the OIC got together, and some harsh steps were suggested, actions listed and unified response promoted

The Muslim world could have responded early

We must not forget

Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Jordan
UAE

Blocked any unified action of the OIC

OIC is as useless as the U.N because of its members I'll intentions

I don't know what game these mid east countries are playing, but it's sick and twisted game

I have a feeling they were quite happy to allow Israel to attack and destroy Hamas, only that the IDF are shit and beyond bombs from air and not that great and this has caused the current crises for these mid east countries

They were all willing to recognize Israel, but now it seems like
Hamas won't go
Iran is stronger and more respected then ever alongside it's proxies and supporters
Israel is demonized pariah
And these countries are stuck after tens of thousands of dead Palestinian arabs

In the first few weeks of October after the Israeli attack began

The members.of the OIC got together, and some harsh steps were suggested, actions listed and unified response promoted

The Muslim world could have responded early

We must not forget

Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Jordan
UAE

Blocked any unified action of the OIC

OIC is as useless as the U.N because of its members I'll intentions

I don't know what game these mid east countries are playing, but it's sick and twisted game

I have a feeling they were quite happy to allow Israel to attack and destroy Hamas, only that the IDF are shit and beyond bombs from air and not that great and this has caused the current crises for these mid east countries

They were all willing to recognize Israel, but now it seems like
Hamas won't go
Iran is stronger and more respected then ever alongside it's proxies and supporters
Israel is demonized pariah
And these countries are stuck after tens of thousands of dead Palestinian arabs
Truth is the list of countries are a lot longer I personally wouldn’t have signaled out those countries if you don’t have a backbone to go up against dads than it’s whole Muslim “leaderships” from Africa to the end of Asia

Al-Qassam Brigades, our Mujahideen, targeted a special Zionist force holed up inside a house with a 107 missile east of the city of #Jabalia, north of the Gaza Strip, leaving them dead and wounded.

And there is something in Qassam’s arsenal that you do not know

Al qassam brigades is a terrorist organization along with Hamas per Arab League ..they have some hidden relationship with known enemy of Arabs the shias of Iraq and Iran.

Only non Arab Muslim countries don't call them terrorists (yet)

Egyptian soldier killed.

I think Egypt rulers try to calm down, but most of Egyptian people, including most of state low ranks, hate Israel deeply.
Sad news..elsisi need to make a decision what he wants..peace or war

Very important⚠️
The Egyptian soldier who was killed at the hands of the Israeli forces crossed the Egyptian border and tried to pursue the Israeli soldiers inside Rafah and insisted on causing casualties to the Israeli forces (1/3)

The Egyptian soldier was exposed to heavy fire as a result of his insistence on causing casualties on the Israeli side, which forced the Israeli forces to immediately deal with him with heavy gunfire, which led to the Egyptian soldier falling immediately (2/3)

The Israeli forces retreated to their positions after the incident and informed the security commanders, who began coordinating with the security commanders in Egypt regarding the location of the Egyptian military fall (3/3)

This is the Egyptian soldier who has crossed the border..

View attachment 43700

#Al-Sharq_Urgent Egyptian sources told “Al-Sharq”: Egyptian forces clashed with Israeli forces, killed an Israeli conscript, and wounded 7 others, 3 of whom were in serious condition..

So he went rogue..is that the official story??
Why would a professional soldier disobey protocols..this isn't the first incident either

Nothing will happen. Not even in a hundred years. We all know the facts. Just wait when Netanyahu has killed as many as he likes. Saudis will accept the Zionists. You quote me on the day it happens. You will see how all these Arab states fall one by one. I will eat my words if I am wrong.
We know that Arabs will become exceedingly rich with building reaching the skies.. exceedingly large in numbers, money and powess that it will mind boogling how are they slaughtered like this ..then everything will crash

I think you are right Israel will complete its land acquisition by next year. Saudi will accept Israel ending this fascade of some Arab countries holding out(only saudis are left anyway if you don't count the shias) ..this will unleash further development in Arab world as it will end hostilities between Israel and Arab world

And many of Palestine will either by dead or leave like they did in 1940-1970

In 5-10 years Israel will become a unshakable reality in ALL OF Palestine land(like it has completely reshaped west bank over last 20 years)

So he went rogue..is that the official story??
Why would a professional soldier disobey protocols..this isn't the first incident either
How can it be the offical story when a hebrew source is quoted without evidence or fact check

"Exclusive scenes obtained by Al Jazeera, which were captured by an Israeli drone that was shot down in Gaza in the middle of this month, and show the Israeli army blowing up entire residential squares in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood in Gaza City."

We're watching while Gaza is erased and its people massacred. Something is truly wrong with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back