Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The day Arab states people rise up Israel will be in trouble

I don't see that happening in next 10 years
The Arabs of today are too concerned about belly dancing d building useless tall buildings.

But it's just not an Arab problem... It's all Muslim nations... But with different corruption... Pakistan for example is just a beggar nation...

Perhaps you should do some more research about how franchises work and once you discover who the franchise owners pay, all over the world, then you will see that it doesn’t matter where you buy your McFlurry. You can do a little extra research once you’ve understood where the franchise money goes and see who the top 5 or so shareholders are at ownership level… I don’t want to spoil the ending for you, but there’s a strong Zionist theme there

For KFC specifically, the owner of their middle east operations Mohamed Alabbar is a huge Israel fanboy, sympathizer, and advocator for normalisation. He spent a ton of money for healthcare in Isreal and announced he wants Israeli children to live normal safe lives. Since the 7th, he said absolutely nothing about Palestinian children and their rights for a normal and safe life.

You are talking too much logic and sense for his comprehension level. He will never get it.

I cannot even count the bodies....

View attachment 43727

Israeli Zionists are murderers. They love killing children and babies. The most hated country on the face of the earth. Israel. They hide behind antisemitism. Everything becomes antisemitism when these subhuman rascals are told to stop killing women, children and babies. Zionism is cancer and it needs to be dealt with permanently.

In the first few weeks of October after the Israeli attack began

The members.of the OIC got together, and some harsh steps were suggested, actions listed and unified response promoted

The Muslim world could have responded early

We must not forget

Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Jordan
UAE

Blocked any unified action of the OIC

OIC is as useless as the U.N because of its members I'll intentions

I don't know what game these mid east countries are playing, but it's sick and twisted game

I have a feeling they were quite happy to allow Israel to attack and destroy Hamas, only that the IDF are shit and beyond bombs from air and not that great and this has caused the current crises for these mid east countries

They were all willing to recognize Israel, but now it seems like
Hamas won't go
Iran is stronger and more respected then ever alongside it's proxies and supporters
Israel is demonized pariah
And these countries are stuck after tens of thousands of dead Palestinian arabs
Thank you for reminder, lot of lives could have been saved if those sell outs did what was only reasonable and moral thing to do but they choose to play as good puppets driven strictly by small selfish interests and fears.

Thank you for reminder, lot of lives could have been saved if those sell outs did what was only reasonable and moral thing to do but they choose to play as good puppets driven strictly by small selfish interests and fears.

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

I shudder to think what would happen to those who sat around and wailing like women now when their time comes - leaders of the Muslim world.

I'm reminded of the story of the last Andalus king when he was removed from Spain after surrendering Granada and took refuge in Morocco. He was beside his horse on top of a mountain and wept like a woman looking at the valley below; his mother said, “Cry like a woman over what you couldn't defend like a man.”

After a certain point, the Muslims need to stop weeping like women. Either take action or stop baseless banter.

Last edited:
Israeli Zionists are murderers. They love killing children and babies. The most hated country on the face of the earth. Israel. They hide behind antisemitism. Everything becomes antisemitism when these subhuman rascals are told to stop killing women, children and babies. Zionism is cancer and it needs to be dealt with permanently.

Israel actually beheads children and not a single news report about it. But the fake news about Hamas so-called beheadings was mass reported....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back