Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Canada said it would grant temporary visas to 5,000 Gaza residents...

Approximately two months ago, the Biden Admin said they would allow the migration of Gazans who have family members in the U.S.

Slowly but surely, Gaza will be depopulated. I told this to @RescueRanger via DM before the U.S. version of the news in the old PDF forum.

I told him the plan was coming along. Gaza is not habitable in its condition for the next twenty-some years, and people would flee at the first chance they get. I also mentioned while this pier was being built that it would serve as a Middle East Ellis Island for migration.

@GoMig-21

Former Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court: Israel is forcing people to displace, but there is no safe place to shelter them, and what happened in #Rafah can be used at the International Criminal Court to prove the Israeli army’s intention to commit crimes against humanity despite the warning of the International Court of Justice..

#Urgent | Guterres:
We condemn Israel's practices that led to the killing of dozens of innocent people who were seeking shelter from the deadly conflict.
- There is no safe place in Gaza and this horror must stop.
#Gaza_War

#Urgent |
- Al Jazeera correspondent: Sirens sound in the city of Eilat on the Red Sea.
- The Islamic Resistance in #Iraq: We bombed military targets in Eilat - Umm Al-Rashrash with three drones in our occupied territories.
#Gaza_War

Bro I heard MBS going to Tehran soon on a state visit. Hopefully Iran and Sawdi can coordinate strategy on Palestine Ethiopia/ Tigray and the Sudan wars going on. The US is starting all these new wars underneath Egypt. That region is now in the western crosshairs.

Nothing will happen. Not even in a hundred years. We all know the facts. Just wait when Netanyahu has killed as many as he likes. Saudis will accept the Zionists. You quote me on the day it happens. You will see how all these Arab states fall one by one. I will eat my words if I am wrong.
Their puppet govt have been sweating and suppressing their own population especially Egypt and Jordan so I disagree.

I predict Rafah situation will compromise Egypt’s border so that’s why the puppets are speaking up now to calm Israelis.

#Urgent | Guterres:
We condemn Israel's practices that led to the killing of dozens of innocent people who were seeking shelter from the deadly conflict.
- There is no safe place in Gaza and this horror must stop.
#Gaza_War

LOL Everyone has been screaming for months and months. No one has been able to stop the Zionists.

Canada said it would grant temporary visas to 5,000 Gaza residents...

Gaza won't be depopulated. It's strange this comes at a time where Israel takes over the border crossing with Egypt. It hopes to depopulate Gaza, which is why it won't stop the genocidal assault on Gaza and destruction of all it's infrastructure. Anyone that assists Israel in depopulating Gaza is therefore actively assisting their whole war plan and genocide.

There must be a order for Israel to end the genocidal war on Gaza as it has no military purpose left. The ongoing assault is meant to facilitate a long term ethnic cleansing plan.

Exclusive scenes obtained by Al Jazeera, which were captured by an Israeli drone that was shot down in Gaza in the middle of this month, and show the Israeli army blowing up entire residential squares in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood in Gaza City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back