Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

How is the Israeli Embassy in UAE, Jordan, Bahrain,. Egypt etc etc?.... Still standing?

Arab, Turk and Azerbaijani Muslim traitors are complicit in this genocide in Occupied Palestine.

All they had to do was ignore the entity was there and put a total siege on the entity that would have made it unviable decades ago.

They had ONE JOB and messed that up.

Even the occupation's staunchest defenders have turned against it. Jewish writer and human rights activist Aryeh Nir, a survivor of the Holocaust, turns against Israel and says it clearly: "I have changed my mind about what Israel is doing; it is committing clear crimes of genocide in #Gaza."

actually her in that picture? I thought that was some young zionist girl being groomed to become a demon like the rest of them but now this is pissing me off even more since I can't stand that insufferable cow from eternal hell! That's her!?

I just looked it up and apparently she did sign the bombs that ******* ***** just still not sure if that girl in the pic is her.

Either way, she was at an earlier festival when that went viral about her signing those children-killing weapons of demons and she's just lucky she wasn't at the festival Hamas raided. Imagine if they got a hold of her? Yalahweeeee!

Nikki Haley's 4-Word Message on Israeli Bomb Sparks Outrage

American politician Nikki Haley during a visit to the 'Nova' Festival site on May 27, 2024 in Re'eim, Israel. Amid the ongoing Israel-Hamas war, former Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley’s four-word message on Israeli artillery shells has made its way across social media as it sparked outrage on Tuesday.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...sparks-outrage/ar-BB1ndwAc?ocid=BingNewsSerp#
View attachment 43911
1716969394540.jpeg

1716969413683.jpeg

Her original name is Nimarata Randhawa

Urgent | European Union foreign policy official: European Union countries must abide by the decisions of the International Court of Justice

Urgent | European Union foreign policy official: The decisions of the International Court of Justice are binding

Urgent | European Union foreign policy official: The United Nations system is paralyzed due to the veto, which leads to the continuation of conflicts

Urgent | European Union foreign policy official: What is happening in Gaza is horrific, and one disaster cannot justify another disaster

Urgent | European Union foreign policy official: In the Middle East, we are facing a test of the global order based on rules and institutions

Urgent | European Union foreign policy official: The war in Gaza is the biggest moral issue

@ajmurgent

Urgent | European Union foreign policy official: Today we will discuss the unacceptable toll of those who die every day in Gaza.

@ajmurgent

Urgent | Saudi Foreign Ministry: We hold the Israeli authorities fully responsible for what is happening in Rafah and all the occupied Palestinian territories..

@ajmurgent

We know that Russian intelligence assisted Iran and Hamas "in what they did." Russia tries, but cannot play on both sides of the barricades. Russian intelligence taught Hamas information about Israeli bases, about what was happening, about all these things, - Nikki Haley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back