Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Egyptians know better the threat the MB poses,from first hand. Again,it's ironic that you find the MB "a normal party" and complain that "western political parties are worse",however if I'm not mistaken you live in a western european country instead of a muslim country with important MB presence.
Hamas is not MB..otherwise Egypt wouldn't have intervened even in negotiations..

I posted a video by John Ulmer from Electronic Intifada a couple of days ago; John covered the shooting down of the drove. He said the Yemenis used just a $25,000 missile to shoot down a $30+ million drone.
Imagine what will happen if this becomes a regional war!

Indeed. I think it's expected to lose a couple of drones here and there, but not at that attritional rate.

Although I must say, this one does not look like it was shot down at all.

1717018321477.png

No visible explosive damage anywhere. Just ground impact damage almost looks like it just stalled or whatever and ended up floating or spinning and just belly flopping onto the ground. Hardly any visible skid marks on the desert sand, maybe a small tinge to the right of the aircraft. The fuselage is snapped right behind the wings which is all indication of that drop fall impact and no other damage except on the bottom nose and prop.

1717018355878.png

Hamas is not MB..otherwise Egypt wouldn't have intervened even in negotiations..
Hamas is just the Palestinian MB. El Ikhwan and Hamas were very close. Even we labeled them as terrorist organisation like in 2015 something like. Sadly, Hamas and us don't have a clean history. Today, there is reconciliation between us because interests. Egypt sees Hamas as the first line of defense.

Indeed. I think it's expected to lose a couple of drones here and there, but not at that attritional rate.

Although I must say, this one does not look like it was shot down at all.

View attachment 44138

No visible explosive damage anywhere. Just ground impact damage almost looks like it just stalled or whatever and ended up floating or spinning and just belly flopping onto the ground. Hardly any visible skid marks on the desert sand, maybe a small tinge to the right of the aircraft. The fuselage is snapped right behind the wings which is all indication of that drop fall impact and no other damage except on the bottom nose and prop.

View attachment 44139
Bro these types of UCAV's are getting obsolete quick. I bet many customers are scaling back/ cutting down on the planned procurement's. This da 6th one shot down in as many months.

Hamas was established in 1987, and has its origins in Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood movement, which had been active in the Gaza Strip since the 1950s and gained influence through a network of mosques and various charitable and social organizations. In the 1980s the Brotherhood emerged as a powerful political factor, challenging the influence of the PLO,[5] and in 1987 adopted a more nationalist and activist line under the name of Hamas.[5] During the 1990s and early 2000s, the organization conducted numerous suicide bombings and other attacks against Israel.
Among the activists benefited was Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza, who had also formed the Islamist group Mujama al-Islamiya, a charity recognized by Israel in 1979. Israel allowed the organization to build mosques, clubs, schools, and a library in Gaza.[19] Yitzhak Segev, the Israeli governor of Gaza in 1979, said he had no illusions about Yassin's intentions, having watched an Islamist movement topple the Shah as Israel's military attache in Iran. However, according to Segev, Yassin and his charity were "100% peaceful" towards Israel during this time, and Segev and other Israeli officials feared being viewed as an enemy of Islam. Segev maintained regular contact with Yassin, met with him around a dozen times, and arranged for Yassin to be taken to Israel for hospital treatment.[19]

And @TopGun786

Initially,I came on this thread yesterday to talk about the atrocities in Rafah. I stumbled on that "white european settlers" phrase by Liquidator and commented on that,then this whole conversation started somehow.

To let you know,I'm not pro-Zionist and I heavily condemn Israeli atrocities. I had to say it numerous times in the old forum as well,because apparently for a lot of people here,condemning Hamas somehow equals to "you're Jew lover".

I am extremely in favor of this ICJ verdict for the arrest of both Netanyahu,his gang and Hamas leaders. I'm also very happy that the UN took a correct stance and condemned Israeli crimes,when Israel showed once more that they are arrogant and impudent by having the audacity to scold the UN and ICJ,as well as indirectly threaten Spain,Sweden,Norway and any other country willing to recognize a Palestinian State.

Now,to finish this,because it's pointless having to repeat the same stuff over and over:

I condemn and despise the October 7 crimes of Hamas and also condemn and despise the genocidal crimes of the Israeli government against the people of Gaza that have been going on for 6 months now.

But,if you only want Hamas sympathizers on this forum,I'm not one. I detest Hamas,just as I detest arrogant settler abuse of Palestinians in the West Bank and IDF annihilation of the entire Gaza Strip.

If you only want Hamas sympathizers @Waz @The SC @dbc @RescueRanger @Mr X @Persian Gulf @Deino @Hack-Hook @Waj Sal @Joe Shearer tell me and I will leave the forum on my own,no problem.

But I will not and I repeat,I will not have anyone call me "Zionist troll" or "Zionist boot licker" or "Jew lover" or any idiotic insult like that.

To finish this once and for all.

And let me share something I made myself a few weeks ago:

View attachment 44048

Thank you for tagging me. I shall be watching the name calling personally on you and will thread ban those who use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back