Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Urgent | Slovenian Foreign Minister: The Palestinians have the right to establish their independent state

@qudsn

To be fair, most of America don't really care people dying over there. Their priority probably is

Getting Taylor Swift Ticket -> Trump legal woes -> Cost of living -> gas price -> Everything else (including the gazan situation)

So I would say you have a point here.
World cares and it will have consequences eventually. Images from Gaza will not be forgotten and who was main sponsor of those.

World cares and it will have consequences eventually. Images from Gaza will not be forgotten and who was main sponsor of those.

Yes as what people do not understand is that the entity is losing its legitimaticy to exist in its current form at least.

We will start to see boycotts and creeping sanctions that will eventually collapse the entity due to economic pressure with the loss of investments and 2nd passport holders.

Urgent | Palestinian Red Crescent:

We call on the international community to pressure Israel to bring medical equipment into the Gaza Strip

The Israeli occupation deliberately forces the displaced to move from one area to another

The central areas of the Gaza Strip are threatened by a real famine, as happened in the north and south of it

@ShehabAgency

Yes as what people do not understand is that the entity is losing its legitimaticy to exist in its current form at least.

We will start to see boycotts and creeping sanctions that will eventually collapse the entity due to economic pressure with the loss of investments and 2nd passport holders.
It will not be that easy, that would mean direct clash with USA but for start leaning out of USA influence and grip will become desirable goal if opportunity presents itself.

Survey of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem Universities:

62% of Israelis in general prefer stopping the war and recovering the prisoners rather than continuing it and killing the prisoners

65% of right-wing voters prefer to continue the war even if it leads to the death of prisoners

74% of opposition voters prefer stopping the war rather than continuing it in exchange for the return of prisoners

It will not be that easy, that would mean direct clash with USA but for start leaning out of USA influence and grip will become desirable goal if opportunity presents itself.

US will lose its sole superpower status as China becomes a peer in the 2030s.

When you are the sole superpower you can get away with anything and impose your will but not when you have a true peer like China in the economic, military and technological domains.

Well, I don't know, because if I remember correctly, you laugh quite hard at my post before all these when I said the war is going to be real and they are going in hard.

So I don't know what to believe.

Well, I don't know, because if I remember correctly, you laugh quite hard at my post before all these when I said the war is going to be real and they are going in hard.

So I don't know what to believe.
This is not war, that is genocidal project, war is already won by Hamas in pure military terms and that is hard for racist minds in usa and occupied entity to accept so they resorted to full blown genocide.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back