Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

. Now, there are only 3 ways Hamas can go, stay and fight until they can't fight anymore. Melt into the population and wait it out. Or try to exert the most pressure and tilted the international community toward them.

Over all a good post.
To the quoted part: The population itself is Hamas now! Those thousands of orphans, the widows, the survived ones are never going to forgive Israel. Yes, Israelis can try to torture random 'civilians' to find out who is Hamas or PIJ among them but the more Israelis interact with the occupied people the more Israelis will be easy to target.

And your post totally ignored the powerful militias surrounding Israel ready to pounce if they sense Hamas falling. There is a reason Israel hasn't attacked Iranians in Syria lately and there is a reason Americans bases have not been targeted lately. There exists a behind the scene truce until the need for the next stage.

This is not war, that is genocidal project, war is already won by Hamas in pure military terms and that is hard for racist minds in usa and occupied entity to accept so they resorted to full blown genocide.
I don't get it. Are you saying Hamas won the war by letting the Israel to commit genocide on themselves???

Now I am confused......

Over all a good post.
To the quoted part: The population itself is Hamas now! Those thousands of orphans, the widows, the survived ones are never going to forgive Israel. Yes, Israelis can try to torture random 'civilians' to find out who is Hamas or PIJ among them but the more Israelis interact with the occupied people the more Israelis will be easy to target.

And your post totally ignored the powerful militias surrounding Israel ready to pounce if they sense Hamas falling. There is a reason Israel hasn't attacked Iranians in Syria lately and there is a reason Americans bases have not been targeted lately. There exists a behind the scene truce until the need for the next stage.
My post didn't ignore the militia surrounding Israel, it was mentioned on my original post.

The problem with it is that they all revolve Iran. But Iran probably would need Russia backing to have them attack Israel be it high or low intensity conflict. The issue here is, Israel is currently staying neutral in Ukraine, and if Russia F with Israel by letting Iran attack Israel themselves or using their proxies, that may change, unless you think those H - Group can eliminate Israel once and for all, if Israel remain, it have the capability to make Russia progress in Ukraine a living hell (Don't forget Ukraine have a very large Jewish population, include the president himself, Zelenskyy)

That is the reason why 9 months down, and we are talking about IDF attacking the last strong hold in Gaza, and none of the H-Group have done anything meaningful. If there were things to be done, they would have done so already. We are talking about a total wipeout in Gaza here.

The problem with it is that they all revolve Iran. But Iran probably would need Russia backing to have them attack Israel be it high or low intensity conflict. The issue here is, Israel is currently staying neutral in Ukraine, and if Russia F with Israel by letting Iran attack Israel themselves or using their proxies, that may change, unless you think those H - Group can eliminate Israel once and for all, if Israel remain, it have the capability to make Russia progress in Ukraine a living hell (Don't forget Ukraine have a very large Jewish population, include the president himself, Zelenskyy)

I don't buy the argument that Iran needs Russia's support to have the militias become hyper active against Israel. Hezbollah is already doing a lot of damage to Israel where the northern parts of Israel are abandoned to Israel's national embarassment. Houthis have blocked the Eilat Port and crippled traffic in the Suez Canal. It is the militias in Iraq and Syria which are mostly kept on low key attacks against Israel and that's probably because of some 'understanding' between Iran and America for the time being.
The H-Group can't militarily destroy Israel and I think they know that; part of that is it is not just Israel fighting--it is NATO itself on Israel's side. But the militias have been bleeding Israel and, while Gaza is paying a huge price, Israel is also considerably affected and the longer the conflict drags on, the worse it is for Israel.

PS. Somehow I think Trump's latest legal woes and if he doesn't win the 2024 elections is a bad news for Israel.

My post didn't ignore the militia surrounding Israel, it was mentioned on my original post.

That is the reason why 9 months down, and we are talking about IDF attacking the last strong hold in Gaza, and none of the H-Group have done anything meaningful. If there were things to be done, they would have done so already. We are talking about a total wipeout in Gaza here.

There is nothing the occupiers of Palestine can supply to Ukraine to hurt Russia.

If you think they have something top-secret that the whole of US and Europe do not posses then pease share with us as that would be interesting.

I don't buy the argument that Iran needs Russia's support to have the militias become hyper active against Israel. Hezbollah is already doing a lot of damage to Israel where the northern parts of Israel are abandoned to Israel's national embarassment. Houthis have blocked the Eilat Port and crippled traffic in the Suez Canal. It is the militias in Iraq and Syria which are mostly kept on low key attacks against Israel and that's probably because of some 'understanding' between Iran and America for the time being.
The H-Group can't militarily destroy Israel and I think they know that; part of that is it is not just Israel fighting--it is NATO itself on Israel's side. But the militias have been bleeding Israel and, while Gaza is paying a huge price, Israel is also considerably affected and the longer the conflict drags on, the worse it is for Israel.

PS. Somehow I think Trump's latest legal woes and if he doesn't win the 2024 elections is a bad news for Israel.
well, if you are talking about Hezbolla or Houtis lobbing missile into Israel like they were in the last 20 or so years, sure, they don't need Russia. If you want anything more than that, then you either need Russia or China to counter the flow of US/Western Weapon into Israel. We aren't talking about Ukraine, US purse string is going to be wide open if Israel is in danger of being overrun, even a small inland incursion would probably trigger the GOP and Dem in congress that bend over backward and supply weapon to the IDF.

Otherwise, there aren't much H group can do, I mean you can seize a few ship or lob a few missile, it's not going to draw majority of IDF troop off gaza.

There is nothing the occupiers of Palestine can supply to Ukraine to hurt Russia.

If you think they have something top-secret that the whole of US and Europe do not posses then pease share with us as that would be interesting.
This is not the thread for it, nor would I tell you any secret.

But Russia steam in Ukraine is gone. Unless something drastic happen, the situation in Ukraine will be very bad for Russia, you may think "wow, they are opening a third front in Kharkiv" Well, if they can take Liptsy and Vovchansk, it may, but now they still can't, that in itself did not achieve anything other than holding a vew village here and there when the Ukrainian can still lob artillery (let alone missile, now that US relax the restriction of their weapon) from the 2 cities I mentioned before and the southern attack is blogged down. I mean they made 9 mile since they took Avdiivka 4 months ago, and that is when we hang the Ukrainian dry by withholding aid.

On the other hand, what can Israel supply that make a different you asked?? How about them being the biggest F-16 operator in the region (US already okay F-16 transfer), how about Iron Dome? How about Israeli drones?? They may even be crazy enough to send force to Ukraine to either train or fight the Russian directly, if they think Russia is intended to take them out by supporting Iran. I mean, they aren't NATO, we have no say on what they can or cannot do.

This is not the thread for it, nor would I tell you any secret.

But Russia steam in Ukraine is gone. Unless something drastic happen, the situation in Ukraine will be very bad for Russia, you may think "wow, they are opening a third front in Kharkiv" Well, if they can take Liptsy and Vovchansk, it may, but now they still can't, that in itself did not achieve anything other than holding a vew village here and there when the Ukrainian can still lob artillery (let alone missile, now that US relax the restriction of their weapon) from the 2 cities I mentioned before and the southern attack is blogged down. I mean they made 9 mile since they took Avdiivka 4 months ago, and that is when we hang the Ukrainian dry by withholding aid.

On the other hand, what can Israel supply that make a different you asked?? How about them being the biggest F-16 operator in the region (US already okay F-16 transfer), how about Iron Dome? How about Israeli drones?? They may even be crazy enough to send force to Ukraine to either train or fight the Russian directly, if they think Russia is intended to take them out by supporting Iran. I mean, they aren't NATO, we have no say on what they can or cannot do.

US would NEVER allow any transfer where any top-secret US technology could fall into Russian hands like AMRAAM.

Iron Dome? They cannot even defend themselves with what they have and they will send of these batteries to Ukraine?

Russia would slaughter these Zionist armed terrorists if they went to Ukraine as they are rubbish at infantry fighting as can be seen in Gaza.

Putin has other reasons not to put military pressure on the Zionist entity and it is not any retaliation they are capable of in Ukraine war.

well, if you are talking about Hezbolla or Houtis lobbing missile into Israel like they were in the last 20 or so years, sure, they don't need Russia. If you want anything more than that, then you either need Russia or China to counter the flow of US/Western Weapon into Israel. We aren't talking about Ukraine, US purse string is going to be wide open if Israel is in danger of being overrun, even a small inland incursion would probably trigger the GOP and Dem in congress that bend over backward and supply weapon to the IDF.

Otherwise, there aren't much H group can do, I mean you can seize a few ship or lob a few missile, it's not going to draw majority of IDF troop off gaza.

'the last 20 years'? I don't recall the southern and northern parts of Israel losing a chunk of population which became internal refugees in Israel. I don't recall hundreds of thousands of Israelis fleeing to safer countries. I don't recall Israel's growing 'image' problem and becoming an international target. I don't recall even EU Members recognizing Israel. I don't recall Israel leadership is in the crosshair of UN courts. I don't recall Israeli economy tanking like it is. I don't recall the public disunity in the highest echeleaon of Israeli power like even in the current 'War Cabinet'...

This is nothing like 'the last 20 years' and you know that.

The Resistance against Israel doesn't need any 'kinetic' support from Russia and China at this point because, per the American and Iranian agreements, the conflict is kept limited. And a limited conflict is a war of attrition against Israel which Israel can't win if this drags on and on.

US would NEVER allow any transfer where any top-secret US technology could fall into Russian hands like AMRAAM.

Iron Dome? They cannot even defend themselves with what they have and they will send of these batteries to Ukraine?

Russia would slaughter these Zionist armed terrorists if they went to Ukraine as they are rubbish at infantry fighting as can be seen in Gaza.

Putin has other reasons not to put military pressure on the Zionist entity and it is not any retaliation they are capable of in Ukraine war.

Good response. Honestly, you responded to a joke of a post by a so-called military tactician! No disrespect but the guy is not suited for anyting above a platoon commander after reading that post by him!!

Good response. Honestly, you responded to a joke of a post by a so-called military tactician! No disrespect but the guy is not suited for anyting above a platoon commander after reading that post by him!!

I doubt the battle-hardened Ukrainians would even take any "advice" from the bumbling idiots that cannot defeat a militia force of a besieged enclave in Gaza, after nearly 8 months when they have unlimited money and weapons supplied by the US and European countries like Germany.

Russians and Ukrainians are likely the best soldiers on the planet now due to more than 2 years of experience in fighting each other as "peer adversaries".

Ukraine to get AMRAAM​

Again, you are not talking about the war in Ukraine is ending in 2024 or even 2025. The war will be a long haul. And again, my argument is that Israel have the capability to make it VERY difficult to the Russian, I am not saying they are going to be beat off by the end of the year.

Well, that remain to be seen

Normally I would say "I'll have to trust your word for it" but well, this is what I will say instead.

I would like to believe you, but.....all my training and knowledge tell me otherwise........

'the last 20 years'? I don't recall the southern and northern parts of Israel losing a chunk of population which became internal refugees in Israel. I don't recall hundreds of thousands of Israelis fleeing to safer countries. I don't recall Israel's growing 'image' problem and becoming an international target. I don't recall even EU Members recognizing Israel. I don't recall Israel leadership is in the crosshair of UN courts. I don't recall Israeli economy tanking like it is. I don't recall the public disunity in the highest echeleaon of Israeli power like even in the current 'War Cabinet'...

This is nothing like 'the last 20 years' and you know that.

The Resistance against Israel doesn't need any 'kinetic' support from Russia and China at this point because, per the American and Iranian agreements, the conflict is kept limited. And a limited conflict is a war of attrition against Israel which Israel can't win if this drags on and on.
Okay, whatever float your boat bud, I said my piece, that was going to be my opinion whether you like it or not, you are free to believe what you want to believe

And oh, I am not a platoon leader, I got out as a captain, my billing is WAY over that. (A platoon leader is anyone who's a 2LT)

Ukraine to get AMRAAM​

There you go.

They have nothing to give Ukraine that the US/Europe are not already supplying or preparing to supply.

Russia probably has the R-77M(dual motor) in IOC and the SU-35 with its larger weapon load, higher altitude and top-speed will dominate F-16 in BVR duels. Putin does not even need to risk his precious SU-57s to deal with these F-16s. Ukraine will probably not get AIM-120D which would be comparable in performance.

There you go.

They have nothing to give Ukraine that the US/Europe are not already supplying or preparing to supply.

Russia probably has the R-77M(dual motor) in IOC and the SU-35 with its larger weapon load, higher altitude and top-speed will dominate in BVR duels. Putin does not even need to risk his precious SU-57s to deal with these F-16s. Ukraine will probably not get AIM-120D which would be comparable in performance.
You do know the article I quote is to show you that NASAM uses AIM-120 AMRAAM, and they ARLEADY have NASAM.. That mean they would have spare AMRAAM to goes with the NASAM already, in order word, THE UKRAINIAN ALREADY HAVE AMRAAM-D3R.

I mean what else do you need in a F-16? They already have JDAM, export licenses for F-16D/Block 52, they already have sidewinder. And they already have AMRAAM. On the other hand, how many Su-57 was made, and being made??

Again, I will have to defer from this as this is not the thread for Ukraine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back