Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

What ? Fatah has an army as well and Hamas made a war with Fatah arm faction and kick them out.

You definately dont understand the situation. Defensive what ? Hamas is more on offensive stupid dude who dont care with their own population that become the punching bag while Hamas hide inside tunnel seeing the city being bombed and women and kids/babies being massacred every times Hamas do stupid and useless and sinning offensive to Israel civilians

How can I put an ignore on this guy? His Zionist talking points rants are all over the thread, and he has moderator privileges that the ignore button is not there at all.

What if the Quran is translated by the same gulfies, I always try to read classical translations and some modern ones to balance it out, keep in mind many people on purpose mistranslate Quran, at one time after reading Quran people became jihadis and these days become modern. These days gulfies are becoming modern and my local jihadi mosques are acting all westernise these days, making haram in to halal, they are also propagating that Palestinians are at fault, they should leave Gaza or submit to Israel, this is the latest fatwas from gulf, the claim is Israel is too powerful to fight against and Islam says dont fight back for your safety. I feel sorry for them.

It is hilarious, isn't it.

It is hilarious, isn't it.

The problem is we Muslims have no Islamic culture, no ideology, no vision, we left our history, our mentality. We are like a ship without guidance, we move in all directions, all lost, confused and weak. For example it's our belief that we don't harm the weak, kill innocents, if people knew and understood this then they would know the Molvi who is calling for killing and bombings is the fake one, the same way any molvi or Quran translation that teaches you to look the other way when it comes to Gaza is fake. Islam teaches you to fight for the weak, give justice, bring peace, they least we can do is speak against it, condemn it and boycott the oppressors but these days we are told to sit in their laps as they are powerful.

What if the Quran is translated by the same gulfies, I always try to read classical translations and some modern ones to balance it out, keep in mind many people on purpose mistranslate Quran, at one time after reading Quran people became jihadis and these days become modern. These days gulfies are becoming modern and my local jihadi mosques are acting all westernise these days, making haram in to halal, they are also propagating that Palestinians are at fault, they should leave Gaza or submit to Israel, this is the latest fatwas from gulf, the claim is Israel is too powerful to fight against and Islam says dont fight back for your safety. I feel sorry for them.

If that's the case than the gulfis and the people at your Mosque may as well not he Muslims. They may as well convert to bud bud ding ding hinduism. That's the truth.

The problem is we Muslims have no Islamic culture, no ideology, no vision, we left our history, our mentality. We are like a ship without guidance, we move in all directions, all lost, confused and weak.

They do have it but they don't implement it.

Is there anyone who can donate diapers to the cowards who wear pants? We need diapers for the Israeli government.

This is how the Hadashot Bezaman Hebrew account commented on Hezbollah’s violent and severe bombing since this morning, “the Jewish Holy Sabbath,” on settlements in northern occupied Palestine. The bombing was carried out using drones and missiles.

I am willing to buy diapers and donate them to Israeli political leaders, not soldiers, because it is very expensive.

The first was in pieces, the second was crushed by a bullet, and the third and fourth were a single bullet enough to impale both of them.

A sniper with one bullet hits two
An anti-bunker shell burns and maims a soldier

Jabalia before withdrawal

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!..........Another 1,000,000 more of these PLEASE PLEASE my lovely people................ :D :D :D

If that's the case than the gulfis and the people at your Mosque may as well not he Muslims. They may as well convert to bud bud ding ding hinduism. That's the truth.

It has been many years since these fatwas were issued, you will see this yourself in the coming years, a narrative that claims Palestinians are at fault for fighting back, Islam says to not fight against rulers etc. Remember my words, they will trick is such a way that we think it kinds makes sense.

They do have it but they don't implement it.

Certain Muslim nations/groups reject the Islamic history and culture, they want to make their own history as they are the badshas on this earth. People can find faults in Turkey but they surely love their history and are reviving it. I respect them for that.

In theory you are right but when you let them on here, this forum will eventually become a hindutva talk shop like the last forum. That is the danger.
Really? I think you being naughty in comparing the forums bro. We are monitoring it better IMO

Guys

Stick to the topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back