Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This image has become a global trend
Posted on their accounts, from major players in international teams to presidents of some countries and people who before October 7 did not know what the Palestine issue was.
Now it has become a priority issue for every free human being

1717460828651.jpeg

Ardan left and Sinwar stayed

The resignation of Israel's ambassador to the United Nations, Gilad Erdan, will take effect at the beginning of the summer.

One of the most hated and despised faces of the year has left.

He is truly a comedian and not worthy of being a government official ..relieved to see this Zionist go..

Urgent | Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: Netanyahu refuses to present the draft deal proposal to Ben Gvir and Smotrich

@AJABreaking

The important thing is that Ben Gvir said that he went to Netanyahu’s office 4 times to find out the details of the deal, and the guards expelled him every time.

Ben Gvir with Netanyahu's office guards

Here is the saying of #Abu Ubaida
You threaten us with what we are waiting for, son of Judaism
The Mujahideen were waiting and hoping for direct and comprehensive engagement with the Zionists
A difficult security incident #Rafah
Al-Qassam killed and wounded an occupation army force after detonating a house with explosives in it
#Gaza_victorious

Urgent | Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: Netanyahu refuses to present the draft deal proposal to Ben Gvir and Smotrich

@AJABreaking

The important thing is that Ben Gvir said that he went to Netanyahu’s office 4 times to find out the details of the deal, and the guards expelled him every time.

Ben Gvir with Netanyahu's office guards

Photo is from 2019, correct Netanyahu guards tossed him out but for a different issue if Netanyahu attempted to do that today I think it would be a totally different outcome Bibi is a survivalist Ben Gvir just mental 💯

So the Lebanon-Israel border is already "intense"....while few/no Israeli ground forces have even started fighting Hezbollah in that region? It smells like Israel will lose this Lebanon war before fighting it. And now there is 1 less AC available to "support" Israel.
hence the $20 billion new package fast tracked to the child killers

So so far they have reported 10000 dunqms in open area land they haven’t even spoken about residential or military area(my math is worth than my pronunciation so if you want to convert that to acres go ahead) the 2010 fire that lasted 4 days burned 50000.

Honestly with all the smoke and fire covering Israel I would think Hezbollah would think it’s the perfect time for attack

Photo is from 2019, correct Netanyahu guards tossed him out but for a different issue if Netanyahu attempted to do that today I think it would be a totally different outcome Bibi is a survivalist Ben Gvir just mental 💯
Yes.. they are doing it to him again..not allowed to go to the prime minister office..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back