Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

17 Israeli soldiers were injuredIn the battles of the Gaza Strip, including 8 serious cases in the orthopedic department.
Why is Israel excluding the # of soldiers that died when it announces the # that were injured? How can 17 soldiers get injured and not 1 amongst them is dead? Doesn't sound realistic to me.

But that makes sense- Israel's IDF has taken so many losses, even mentioning few deaths now is probably unbearable for the IDF. Even by their fake numbers reported, the IDF's casualties will get worse if IDF engages Hezbollah seriously on the ground.

I said this before and I will say it again, the Gaza genocide is the FINAL BATTLE between white supremacy and the non-white world (excluding india). If the Gaza resistance loses, white supremacy will continue to rule the world. If the Gaza resistance wins, it will be the beginning of the end of white supremacy across the globe.
1. This is a battle between Jewish Supremacy and the non-white world.

2. Do not make it a battle between whites and non-whites or you will find out white people can and will be brutal butchers if we have to. Next great race war, we will not give the Christians a chance to talk us out of killing every last one of you like with the Indians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back