Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

1. This is a battle between Jewish Supremacy and the non-white world.
This is a war with Zionism. Zionists who hijacked Judaism and their genocidal supporters like the deranged evangelical Christians.

2. Do not make it a battle between whites and non-whites or you will find out white people can and will be brutal butchers if we have to. Next great race war, we will not give the Christians a chance to talk us out of killing every last one of you like with the Indians.
We know whites have been brutal as we witnessed the last few hundred years from 2 world wars, colonizations, ethnic cleansing, etc

I don’t know why must we make it a race war. I am a Muslim first and foremost. I don’t care what your skin color, ethnicity, or country you come from. No one chooses what ethnicity they are born.

Power runs through cycles, being today’s power does not guarantee you will be the world power tomorrow. Plenty of empires have fell and risen.

1. This is a battle between Jewish Supremacy and the non-white world.

2. Do not make it a battle between whites and non-whites or you will find out white people can and will be brutal butchers if we have to. Next great race war, we will not give the Christians a chance to talk us out of killing every last one of you like with the Indians.

Why do you keep falling for that guy's stupid race-bait? I tried to tell him gently 2-3 days ago to be easy on race matters. Just ignore him! 'IGNORE' like this forum allows you to.
This is not Black or Brown or White. This is a colonial war for the most part with some ethno-religious colors in it.

The US Congress approves a draft law, stipulating that #Washington imposes sanctions on the International Criminal Court, for taking measures against the #United_States and #Israel.

The United States has been leading a fierce campaign against the International Criminal Court, since it issued arrest warrants against Benjamin Netanyahu and his defense minister...

Dramatic transformation: 70 members out of 120

Yedioth Ahronoth:

The families of the kidnapped persons collected the signatures of 70 members of the Knesset in support of the exchange deal proposal.

US Secretary of the Treasury: We are concerned about what is happening in the West Bank and are very disturbed about the withholding of Palestinian Authority revenues

@AJABreaking

Urgent | European Union: We urge both parties to accept the proposal and are ready to contribute to achieving a lasting peace based on the two-state solution

@AJABreaking

Urgent | Kirby to Al Jazeera: Qatar and Egypt pledged to ensure that Hamas adheres to what it pledged, and President Biden committed to ensuring that Israel implements what is required of it.

@AJABreaking

Urgent | #Al Jazeera correspondent: 30 martyrs in continuous Israeli raids on various areas in the Gaza Strip since dawn today

@AJABreaking

Ben Gvir declares, “Tomorrow we will walk to the Nablus Gate and the Jews will ascend to the Temple Mount, Al-Aqsa Mosque. All the military officers in Gaza tell me that every house they enter they see the Temple Mount, so they must be struck in the place that is most important to them.”

Explicit calls to storm Al-Aqsa Mosque tomorrow during the annual Israeli media parade. As a reminder, it is the first of the two qiblahs, the third of the Two Holy Mosques, the second mosque in Islam, and the final resting place of our beloved Messenger.

Urgent | Axios, according to American officials: Biden’s senior advisor for Middle East affairs, Brett McGurk, arrives #Cairo tomorrow

@AJABreaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back