Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

"Everybody but me has an AIPAC person -- like your AIPAC babysitter, who is always talking to you for AIPAC, They're probably a constituent from your district but they're firmly embedded in AIPAC."

"Every Republican, I don't know how it works on the Democrat side, but that's how it works on the Republican side, and when you come to DC you go have lunch with them and they've got your cell number and you have conversations with them."

"So, I've had four members of Congress say, 'I'll talk to my AIPAC person' -- that's literally what we call them, 'my AIPAC guy, I'll talk to my AIPAC guy and see if I can get them to, you know, dial those ads back.'"

"It doesn't benefit anybody, why would they want to tell their constituents that they've basically got a buddy system with somebody who is representing a foreign country, it doesn't benefit the congressmen for people to know that so they're not going to tell you that."

"Not only do they not have a Putin guy, they don't have a Britain guy, they don't have an Australian guy, they don't have a Germany dude, it's the only country that does this!"

Rep. Thomas Massie to Tucker Carlson.

Unfortunately the Arab and Muslim world is in a coma. No telling when they will wake up. Worst part is that many Arab leaders are complicit in this. The only thing that makes me happy is their fate in judgment day when they answer for this.

Judgment Day? That's too far off. The idiotic complicit Arab countries and regional countries like Turkey should know that Israel is a veritable colonial dagger into their hearts!!
Idiots!!

Congratulations to the IDF for rescuing four living hostages. All, I believe, taken as civilians at a music festival on October 7, 2023. Condolences to the IDF for one of their policemen losing his life in the operation. The deaths of many Palestinians shows the depravity of Hamas using them as "shields" to prevent the IDF from rescue attempts without causing such unintended deaths. It is obvious that Hamas wants Palestinian deaths for the publicity it garners. The concept of "martyrdom" of such Palestinians is sick, twisted and evil.
lol criminals like you have a history of blaming victims for your depravity. Just like the native Americans were responsible for all the massacres committed by against them by Indian killer Andrew Jackson, or Mexicans were responsible for half their territory illegally invaded and stolen by crazy treacherous James Polk, or innocent Japanese civilians were responsible for having atomic bombs dropped on them and suffering radiation, or innocent Vietnamese villagers were responsible for getting burnt with napalm and agent orange

Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades spokesman, Abu Ubaida:

- What the enemy carried out in the Nuseirat area is a complex war crime, and the first to be harmed by it were his prisoners.

By committing horrific massacres, the enemy was able to free some of his captives, but at the same time he killed some of them during the operation.

The operation will pose a great danger to the enemy prisoners and will have a devastating impact on their conditions and lives.'

Nuseirat_massacre revealed the true role of the floating dock, which did not provide any significant assistance to the Palestinians, as the aid trucks on it and the forces stationed there were used in the process of liberating 4 Israeli prisoners and committing the #Nuseirat_massacre #Prisoner_liberation

The occupation has besieged Gaza for 17 years, and the war has been going on for 8 months. Britain sent spy planes from Cyprus and America participated in the process of liberating the prisoners. The occupation has spy satellites, traitorous agents are present on the ground... All this, and the resistance has succeeded in keeping 120 prisoners so far!

They have gained momentum and highlighted Israel’s daily atrocities.
It is better to live one day as a lion than a 1000 years as a sheep. But I guess RSS supporters like you have 1000 year experience as sheep so you prefer others to be that.
For a minute, let's assume that is true.
These objectives you claim, Palestinians have achieved "gaining momentum and hilighting Isreali attrocities" are worth how many Palestinians lives?
Let's assume you were the Palestinian's leader, how many Palestinians would you be willing to sacrifice for above objectives?

Urgent | UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs: Nuseirat camp is the epicenter of the tragedy experienced in the Gaza Strip

Urgent | UN Under-Secretary-General: The killing scenes in Nusseirat prove that the war is getting more horrific

Urgent | #Al Jazeera correspondent: Artillery shelling and heavy fire from Israeli tanks on the center and north of the city of #Rafah

@AJABreaking

Urgent | An American official told CNN: The American cell that helped rescue the hostages has been in Israel since October 7 to collect information

@AJABreaking

Israeli Haaretz: The countdown to Israel's collapse has begun

The Israeli newspaper Haaretz commented in its editorial on Friday on the situation that Israel is going through, describing it as brutal and said, “It is impossible to look at the documented depiction of the ugly, violent demonstrators during the march of Jewish supremacy (the parade of flags) in the streets of Jerusalem the day before yesterday without hearing the warning of Professor Yehoshua Levovich” 1903-1994 blaring in the background.”

According to what Haaretz reported, Levovich previously said, “National pride and euphoria following the Six-Day War (in 1967) are temporary, and will lead us from a rising nationalist tendency to extreme nationalism. The third stage will be brutality, while the final stage will be the end of Zionism.” The newspaper described the philosopher as being far-sighted.

Haaretz considered that "brutality" is no longer limited to the margins, settlements, or outposts, but has infiltrated the ranks of the Israeli army, the Knesset, the government, and ministers and representatives, including Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, Transportation Minister Miri Regev, Ben Gvir, and others.

The newspaper concluded its editorial with a warning: “If the Israeli community does not work to return extremists to the margins of society, eliminate Kahanism, and erase the malicious epidemic of occupation from the body of the state, then it is only a matter of time until the complete collapse of Israel. The countdown has begun,” as she put it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back