Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

A new weapon for the first time.. This is how Israel recovered its citizens from the Nuseirat camp

CC for English
BS, resistance could have killed these hostages anytime they wished to but they are more civilised than these Isareli barbarians who slaughter women and children becuase they want to.

So you are proud of the 200 civilians being massacred?

Ban this fool, these filth should not be giving a platform.
These evil Nazis and their poodles justify their massacres with one excuse or another. They are sick cold blooded satanist murderers whose time is coming for their end.

I am not defending them. I am pointing out the obvious.

Any sensible person, with an ounce of brain, would have been to tell.
What was on store for Palestinians, once they carried October 7 terrorist attacks.
This is the opinion of the uninformed.

Do you have any idea what was happening before October 6th? You think there was peace before then? Hundreds of Palestinians were dying.

And you most certainly are defending them. Let's not pretend you aren't.

This is the opinion of the uninformed.

Do you have any idea what was happening before October 6th? You think there was peace before then? Hundreds of Palestinians were dying.

And you most certainly are defending them. Let's not pretend you aren't.
So has the rate of Palestinians deaths reduced or increased since October 7th? Have their lives become better or worse, since then?

Tell me just one thing, what did Palestinians gain from Oct 7?

Showing you people a mirror, becomes defending Israel ..then so be it.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the IDF for rescuing four living hostages. All, I believe, taken as civilians at a music festival on October 7, 2023. Condolences to the IDF for one of their policemen losing his life in the operation. The deaths of many Palestinians shows the depravity of Hamas using them as "shields" to prevent the IDF from rescue attempts without causing such unintended deaths. It is obvious that Hamas wants Palestinian deaths for the publicity it garners. The concept of "martyrdom" of such Palestinians is sick, twisted and evil.

So has the rate of Palestinians deaths reduced or increased since October 7th? Have their lives become better or worse, since then?

Tell me just one thing, what did Palestinians gain from Oct 7?

Showing you people a mirror, becomes defending Israel ..then so be it.
They have gained momentum and highlighted Israel’s daily atrocities.
It is better to live one day as a lion than a 1000 years as a sheep. But I guess RSS supporters like you have 1000 year experience as sheep so you prefer others to be that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back