Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

With Gantz now gone, the chances of war between Hezbullah and Israel have increased. Gantz was one of the few dissenting voices calling for de-escalation in the North, because the IDF was too bogged down in Gaza. Gantz rightly predicted that Israel would get stuck in Gaza and the war would go on for years, which is why he wanted to quickly withdraw and announce a Palestinian/international puppet administration in Gaza to replace Hamas, in other words he didn't want the idf distracted by opening another front in the North.

With him gone, the far right can now dictate terms and push for war in the North.

Netanyahu is trying to avoid both jail for corruption and losing his job. He's likely going to succumb to the far right.
Yes I would love to see if Bibi buckles under pressure allows gvir into war cabinet because honestly would be the best thing he could give us right now with a fanatic like that calling for decimation of civilians and fighters because to him there is no difference, would America still pretend that this is a righteous war instead of genocidal war.

What was that saying? Your technology can only take you so far until you gotta fight a bunch of pissed off farmers in a desert, or something to that effect.
As I said I may not agree with Hamas how they decided to run things and to become another entrenched “government” that will never want to leave but hot damn if those fighters are now fighting for something they believe in they’re not fighting against each other they’re coming together against a common enemy problem is unity needs to come after the war is said and done I hope these groups understand that after the war is over

With Gantz now gone, the chances of war between Hezbullah and Israel have increased. Gantz was one of the few dissenting voices calling for de-escalation in the North, because the IDF was too bogged down in Gaza. Gantz rightly predicted that Israel would get stuck in Gaza and the war would go on for years, which is why he wanted to quickly withdraw and announce a Palestinian/international puppet administration in Gaza to replace Hamas. In other words he didn't want the idf distracted by opening another front in the North, while they fought an insurgency from Hamas/allies, and set up a puppet regime to eventually take over policing duties like the PA/PLO does in the West Bank.

With him gone, the far right can now dictate terms and push for war in the North.

Netanyahu is trying to avoid both jail for corruption and losing his job. He's likely going to succumb to the far right.
The war government is based on alliances according to the number of seats in the Knesset
With the exit of the alliance of Eisenkot and Gantz, they no longer have a majority, and if the two allied with Lapid and Lieberman, as is clear, early elections will be held, and this means the fall of Netanyahu’s government, and this is the greatest victory that neither Netanyahu nor the extreme right will accept. This means that we are done with Smotrich and Ben Gvir, and those miserable faces..

But according to @AlArabiya: Despite Gantz's departure, Netanyahu still maintains the majority in the Knesset..

Not sure how that's possible..

How can we tell it’s an rpg, could be an ied also asking a question not trying to debate the subject either way shows you how fighters who are fighting in tracksuits and sandals are putting up a fierce battle.
It can be either one..that is true..but the guy is saying it is the Yassin RPG..it is not an ordinary RPG anyway..

Nothing is impossible these days. Who would have expected that the Israeli army a barbaric rooster that terrorized the entire region would be and being mocked and dragged by amateur boys wearing sportswear and barefoot? Who would have imagined that Israel would be this weak, divided, and morally defeated? Everything is possible now.. We live in strange times..

I always want to slap the face of idiots who keep on harping about a united ummah.

The united ummah is dead, it died a long time ago and Muslims were the ones who killed it.

I agree with you, brother, wholeheartedly, without a doubt. As my father said, within 30 years of our prophet's death, Muslims were at each other's throats the body moves on but the spirit died.

Last edited:
#Urgent | Former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon:

The imaginary, corrupt government lost its legitimacy with the departure of Gantz and Eisenkot

The government that led to the worst security failure in our history has no mandate or desire to get us out of the crisis

- The government cannot make a decision about ending the war and releasing the Israelis

Al-Qassam: Targeting soldiers and vehicles in the Taqaddam axis in Yabna camp, south of Rafah

What's Hams's rationale for keeping the Hostages alive when the Israelis want all the Palestinians dead?

Come on, you are a smart guy.
The hostages complicate the Israeli invasion. There IS considerable domestic pressure and despite yesterday's 'successful' rescue of the four hostages, Israeli public must have known by now that at least three hostages died during the rescue mission, along with one officer of the IDF, and who knows how many injured invaders. Every incursion into Gaza, every casualty of IDF, is being closely watched by the relatives in Israel. And they are trying to save their loved ones. I don't blame them.

Without the hostages, Israelis would have the free reign to do WHATEVER they want--yes, even more barbaric then ever been.

There is a reason why there is so much emphasis on the hostages return by Israel/America for the last 8 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back