Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

But you don't live side by side, you enforce a brutal apartheid occupation of millions of Palestinians, you control their borders, their air space, their sea space
So when the Allies and Russians occupied a defeated Germany, that meant the Allies and Russians were politically defeated?
And now your war criminals who wanted on international charges and have committed genocide
An example of the thinking, "I believe what I want to believe and reality can go take a hike."
Now you NEED TO LEAVE, the Jew cannot remain in the middle east
See, VCheng? People like hussain0216 can't even conceive of, or admit to, what would be an Israeli political victory.

Iran deserves FULL PRAISE

everything they do might not be right, but they are the RESISTANCE for the Muslim world, whilst the rest of us look like jokers with big mouths

It's Iran that's spent money and effort under sanctions, to develop itself, it's weapons and options
It's Iran that supported and supplied the resistance with arms and finance
It's Iran that built up the resistance and provided intelligence and guidance

What have the Arab states done compared to Iran? If it were upto the Arab states, Palestine would be buried so they could suck Zionist and U.S balls

The Arabs instead are UPSET they are upset that Palestine has got in the way of their plans to subjugate all Arabs and Muslims before the Zionists

They have ALLOWED the destruction of Palestine, in the hope that Hamas could be destroyed and they could move on, and they have told this to the Americans and Israeli who have this without remote carried on their massacre

It was the world in general, that built up pressure upon the Zionists and western pals

I shake my head at the state of the GCC and Arabs, even the P.A is worthless

Thank Allah SWT for Iran, that they atleast lead the resistance

So when the Allies and Russians occupied a defeated Germany, that meant the Allies and Russians were politically defeated?

An example of the thinking, "I believe what I want to believe and reality can go take a hike."

See, VCheng? People like hussain0216 can't even conceive of, or admit to, what would be an Israeli political victory.

If anyone ever conceived of coexistence in the past, it's OVER NOW, their can only be freedom for Palestine and after a genocide the Jews need to leave the middle east

It wasn't Israel that had a problem with co-existing side-by-side with its neighbor in Gaza until after October 7th now, was it?

Since Hamas' goals and methods remain unchanged, even restoration of the situation as of October 6th, 2023, would be seen by the international community as an Israeli political defeat, isn't that so?

Hamas are the world most justified humane indigenous resistance forces in the world. They haven't committed a genocide. There may be a few mistakes but as an organization they do good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back