Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

So when the Allies and Russians occupied a defeated Germany, that meant the Allies and Russians were politically defeated?

An example of the thinking, "I believe what I want to believe and reality can go take a hike."

See, VCheng? People like hussain0216 can't even conceive of, or admit to, what would be an Israeli political victory.

You do not belong in the middle east. You need to go back to Kazar.

Hezbollah launched alot of ATGM today

I hope they up the production of these missiles they have launched over 800 ATGM since 7th October

Almas video guided is also a great asset

Again, thank you. My Quran just came in the mail.

View attachment 47881
I thank everyone for the kind words. Still haven't had the heart to open the Quran.

Had to make a hard decision this morning. Saved a pregnant cat who born six male kittens back in February.....

In Islam, cats are considered holy animals and are revered in Muslim culture. They are thought to be ritually clean and are allowed to enter homes and mosques, where they can even rest on prayer rugs. Cats are also appreciated for their ability to keep homes free of pests, and are believed to possess baraka, or blissful energy....

Gave the mother cat and kittens the best start in life. Tried for months to find them homes. Shelters didn't want them. Found a place out in the country to drop them off. Ran out of options. Prayed to Allah to forgive me. At that moment my ten year old cat came back home.

Attachments

• 1718391907216.png
    1718391907216.png
    239 bytes · Views: 7
Second package today. Another Quran, book on the life of Mohammed and other materials.

Gain Peace, out of Illinois sent me all this for the asking. If any of you are interested in donating to an organization that is outreaching to Americans, yes, I will recommend them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back